Ludia Forums

Gorgosuchus's Ferocity Strike seems to only increase damage for 1 attack

Bug Description: Gorgosuchus’s Ferocity Strike seems to only increase damage for 1 attack. It says “Increase damage for 2 attacks lasting 2 turns”. However, when you use it in PvP, it does the Ferocity Strike at 1x of its power (I am pretty sure that in the past it was 1.5x) which is its weakest attack. After that, you can only use it to power up your next attack.

Area is was found in: PvP battle

How do you reproduce the bug:
Fight using him
Do that attack
do any other attack 2 times and see that only the first is powered up.

How often does it happen:
Every time
What type of device are you using:

Anything else?

1 Like

Hey Kory_Gage, I believe the attack from Ferocity Strike should have been with the increase in damage from the effect (1.5x in normal circumstances). If you’re noticing a discrepancy in the damage, please don’t hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key, and our team can take a closer look.

Thanks!

So, the initial attack is supposed to do 1.5X and then the one attack after that is supposed to be the 50% increase (instead of the original where it did 1.5x and then two shots at a 50% increase)? That is a pretty strong nerf after also considering they took his attack of 1,360 down to just 1,000.

But even then, it sounds like it isn’t working right since the initial attack is doing just 1x, not 1.5x

That should be the case:

I’m not able to play the game … is there other people who can’t play??

Hey nick_johnson, please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com if you’re having trouble with the game. Our support team would be more than happy to try and assist you. :smiley:

Alright, did some testing on it. It looks like it actually does apply the 50% increase to attack on the first attack (on the Ferocity Strike). However, the error/bug is actually that on the pop-up showing how much damage it will do it only shows that it will do the 1x amount. Also, when you hold down on that attack and it shows on the opponents dinosaur the expected damage, it also shows just the 1x damage. Should I still submit this the same way (emailing support+forums@ludia.com with my support key)?

2 Likes

That is the correct email. :smiley: I believe our team is looking into a similar issue with the display. However, we would definitely appreciate more information coming in.

Thanks!

I did email them over 24 hours ago still waiting. :expressionless: