This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.
Please fill in the following fields!
Bug Description: Gorgotrebax is targeting the wrong dino and shields went down one turn earlier
Area is was found in: During gorgotrebax raid
How do you reproduce the bug:
- Tragodistis used group taunting shields
- Gorgotrebax used revenge random distracting impact and hit one of the dinos that wasn´t taunting
- next turn we heal our dinos for resisting the next hit
- the shields dissapear for some reason
- gorgotrebax crits the entire team and kill 3 dinos
i can understand that maybe random attacks can ignore taunt (to be honest i don´t know if that is how is supposed to work) but the shields banishing during that hit was a cheap one.
Then we re-tryed the gorgo raid and this time the shields didn’t went down during the devastation, we loose anyway but the point is that this raid has bugs