Ludia Forums

Gorgotrebax revenge function broken

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: revenge function is inconsistent. so…we kill the enteledon minion turn 1 of every round. we kill the doedicurus minion turn 2 of every round. we finish each round in 3 turns. So entel is killed on turns 1,4,7, and 10. doed is killed on turns 2,5,8, and 11. REVENGE should be triggered the same each round then, correct? well revenge triggered only on turn 3 in round 1. triggered on turn 6 in round 2. triggered on turn 8 AND 9 in round 3. triggered on turn 11 AND 12 in round 4. prior to last week it was only triggered once per round, so something happened there…I am okay if it is meant to trigger multiple times each round…but why does it not function that way in round 1 or 2? it should be consistent if that is how it is meant to be functioning now, which is why i know something is wrong.

Area is was found in: gorgotrebax raid.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- kill minions on the turns stated and finish each round in 3 turns.
Step 2 - die because of back to back revenge moves on turns 8/ 9, and if you survive, then die turn 11.
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: every time…beginning on monday 1/11/21.

What type of device are you using: iphone 8s

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey Jag5183, from my understanding, Revenge affects an ability if a team creature is defeated the previous turn. If you are noticing some discrepancies, could I ask you to reach out to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com? Our team would be happy to take a closer look at this. Please include your support key in the email as well.

Thanks!

1 Like

i will send it yes. but what im saying is i understand how it is supposed to work. My issue is it is not functioning the same in rounds 1/2 as it does in 3/4, if you re-read my description of the bug. if how it is functioning in 3/4 is the correct way, then i just dont have a dinosaur high enough to complete the raid. if how it is functioning in rounds 1/2 is the correct way, then im missing out on DNA this week because rounds 3/4 are bugged…also, our entire alliance has noticed the same thing. and this is new, it has not happened until this last week.

Ned, what would be really useful here is a clear answer to the scenario described in the first post. On which turns is Gorgo expected to do a revenge move?

I was in two raids this morning. In one raid, we had a revenge move in R4T2, in the other we did not. In both cases, we took out at least one minion in R4T1.