Got a hole in my team. Leaking trophies. Need help

Heres my team:

Heres the hole that has lost me every game ive had it in since patch, since it was barely usable underlevelled (and no longer is at all for me) that I need to patch:

Heres what i want to patch it with:

BUT, i need to level my low level rinex. And i need to get my dilo the dumpster to 26. I need tryex gen 2, dilos, and utahs/dracos.

The question: what do I go for first? Alliances are making this a lot easier. Maybe its new and shiny, but im debating just getting that unique tenonto first. But 24 rinex…and 26 dilo… decide for me my friends!!!

Tbh the problem could very well be Indominus Rex being so much lower than anyone else. I’d personally level up Indom to level 24-25 then upgrade Utarinex.

1 Like

Is Thor a feasible goal?

3 Likes

Use Dracorex gen 2. I know you know it works :wink:

2 Likes

Short term I would run the new Stegocera over Monomi

Thor probably not

Thats why i was thinking tenontorex. My stegocera is only 22, and doesnt seem to do much. I can try again though. Ty.

1 Like

Tenton is probably your best bet. I am going for it myself. Unless I can overlevel my Dracorex gen 2 up

2 Likes

Yeah lol. Debating it… i mean, can you imagine this?

Greater stunning rampage
Rampage and run
Swap in dsr?

And im probaly gonna level my indom to 26.

2 Likes

Indom is def. Feasible now, I am going to work on him or Erlidom next though… unsure yet. I love speed

2 Likes

Gosh if I could choose id go erl all the way!

1 Like

They’re all bad except for monomimus. Keep mono and get rid of the other 7. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: good idea!! Better?

3 Likes

You’re killing me. Where are your lvl 1 and 2 dinos?

1 Like

Lolol, when you forget you changed your deck:

3 Likes

Look at it this way. You’ve got one that needs replacing. I have four.

1 Like