Got any creature/hybrid ideas, I will try my best to draw them! (Requests now OPEN)

Typo maybe?

1 Like

I can’t express how happy I am to see this beauty made of my favorite dinosaurs. Thank you so much for this!

2 Likes

Here you go!! I call it the Alloraptor Lux! I hope it was worth the wait :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello everyone!! It is with great pleasure that I announce that creature requests are now open again! If you have any creature or hybrid suggestions please post them in the comment section and I will draw them as soon as I can :slight_smile:

Life is pretty busy for me rn so it may take a few days for me to draw your suggestions

3 Likes

It’s ok take your time.
My next requests would
Brachiodocus (brachiosaurus Animation) = brachiosaurus s dna + ankylodocus
Dimorynchus (dimorphodon animation) = dimorphodon + limnorynchus
Tuarangisaurus
Qianzhousaurus
Mixosaurus

2 Likes

These are some nice suggestions :slight_smile: I especially like the superhybrid ideas and if I remember right Tuarangisaurus and Qianzhousaurus are creatures in the Prehistoric Planet documentary

2 Likes

Yep. Qianzhousaurus is also in jwe 2

It looks awesome!

• Chialingosaurus

• A redesigned Antarctopelta (mainly removing the tail club as it was a nodosaur)

• Terminonatator

• Gompotherium

• Umoonasuchus (Umoonasaurus base with the snout of Plesiosuchus)

3 Likes

How about an indoraptor mixed with a monostegotops?

1 Like

Inostherium + Diorajasaur
Inos animations

1 Like

Proterygrynus and archelon to make archegrynus

2 Likes

Pteranodon Gen 2 + Pterodaustro. I’m going to leave up to you to decide how it will look like.

A non hybrid request would be Compsognathus, Sinosaurypteryx, maybe Fukuisaurus. Idk really what I want to request lol :rofl: :joy:

5 Likes

How good is to have you back, please check out these ideas:

NODOSUCHUS (Deinosuchus+ Nodosaurus): A spiky armoured badass looking crocodile

OPHTHALMOPRISTIS (Ophthalmosaurus+ Oncopristis): Ophthalmo equiped with sharper teeth and the nose saw

UINTADON (Mastodon+ Uintatherium): The big elephant with the characteristic ossicones in the head and bristly pointy hair on its back

5 Likes

I have three pterosaur requests. Gnathosaurus, Geosternbergia, and Germanodactylus.

3 Likes

German’s prehistoric symbol

I want ludia to create a custom dinosuar creator in jurassic world the game

also can you make a super hybrid of :yudon and veloceraptor S-DNA

1 Like

Just a quick update, Progress on drawing has been kind of slow but I should have the first creature requests completed by the end of the week, thank you all again for the suggestions!
:slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hynera and Glythornayx super hybrid

2 Likes