Ludia Forums

Got megaloceros from scent :)

After clearing cache and using scent of claws (I had only 1) I found megaloceros :slight_smile: Now only 1x dino missing from complete collection for 1.11

11 Likes

Sweet - we have one in a sanctuary now so 1/3 of the way to creating it; Bajatonodon is on 60/200 (may go park hunting this weekend) but Rhino is only L15 so its hybrid is a way off - guess that’s the one you still have to get …

Exactly :slight_smile:

May your Christmas be Rhino-filled :beers:

2 Likes

Too bad, used up all my claws scents last year. But I’m sure we’re gonna see it sanctuaries everywhere soon.

2 Likes

It looks so beautiful!

2 Likes

Yup, similar to the painting I made last week of Deer standing at night.

5 Likes

It’s beautiful, but same time the deer seems like a fantasy / alien creature with leafy antlers. Reminds me of Baron Munchausen’s stag.

1 Like

Yup, I recently got interest in paintings with Acrylic paints and this is my 3rd one ever. I am still learning (myself from youtube tutorials) using different brushes and palette knifes. So end-up using brush bit wrongly on deer’s horns.

I think the leafy antlers are actually the coolest part. It’s like it represents the spirit of the forest. Only the snout could have been a bit thicker.
I used to paint when I was a teenager, but all I had were water colors, and the only one to see them was my arts teacher, who wanted to present some clothing models I’ve painted to someone involved with paintings, but I forgot to give her the painting so nothing came of it. Now I moved on to digital stuff, mostly vector arts, and am animating stuff for my game. Vector drawings work for cartoonish style.

3 Likes

Got the deer on both accounts now thanks to FIPs :smile:

1 Like