Ludia Forums

GPS bouncing around with Ipad

About every 10 seconds or so my GPS will bounce my location around on the iPad. Phones are fine. I’ve turned location off and back on, reset privacy settings, it is enabled for Alive. Also when walking around with it, very slow to update and also still bounces around. When I say bounces around, it may move me from the front yard to backyard, it may move me across the street, itmay move me 3 houses over. Usually not much more than that. Can’t figure this out. I’ve tried everything I can find for ideas to fix from uncle Google’s help and none of them have helped. Google maps keeps my position just fine no bouncing around.

My older Ipad does this, usually from the front to back yard. I don’t think there is anything you can do about it. It is what it is.

Does it all the time. It may be a jump in your WiFi commect but IDK

Happens all the time. Sometimes moves far enough for the passenger alert to pop up and I never leave the couch. And walking or riding in a car with someone getting things completely impossible, update rate on the GPS is just horrible and this is a new current gen iPad pro.

Careful, I once got temporary game suspension for enjoying this bug too much

LOL I could see them doing that. and I promise I am not enjoying it, it annoys the hell out of me. Trying to get it to stop. It’s not huge leaps about 3 houses away is the biggest so far, but every 5 to 10 seconds it moves anywhere from 20 feet to 200 feet roughly in random directions. Can even stand outside in clear few of the sky and it still jumps around. Bring up google maps and boom right where I am and doesn’t move. It’s basically unplayable really its that annoying and often.

Hi there Trogdor_T. Feel free to email our team at support+forums@ludia.com (with your support key included if possible) so they can look into it. Thank you!