GPS error keeps appearing

I’ve also been getting the same GPS message on my phone. I’ll be playing the game and right in the middle of the game that message comes up about my GPS. I’ve lost Dino’s to this message and battles. I don’t understand why it happens unless it’s a bug in the program. And I know my settings or on for the GPS because I have checked it before playing. It has happened to me to many times and I’m tired of that message showing up at the worst time. Please check into it please!!!

Hey Rosejoy, this can happen if you are in an area with a bad signal, try turning your location settings off and then back on again and see if that helps. Also, take a look at the troubleshooting for GPS issues on our FAQ here: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?p=all&s=troubleshooting

If you’re still having a problem, email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email, and they’ll be happy to help you.

Thank you Ned for getting back with me on my GPS problem. Your suggestion about turning my GPS off and then back on solved my problems. Again Thank you soon very much!:slight_smile::+1:
Rubber Mage75268
Joyce Rosello
Joycerosello2@gmail.com