Ludia Forums

GPS problem

My GPS its going weird on game just from some day it load things but then it dosent follow my phone and just stay where i was starting the app

Hey there, @Alerexita, I’m sorry to hear that your GPS is not functioning properly but our support team would be glad to try and provide some troubleshooting steps for you in order to get you back to collecting DNA. Reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key so that they can find you faster in their system. Thanks!

So kind but i found out the problem there was a weird thing going on GPS that i fixed but thx a lot

Awesome! I’m glad to hear that you were able to work something out. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us again if you need help, okay? :slight_smile:

Sadly the problem consist. When im on the map im stuck in 1 place and eventually teleport to my actual position after few minutes but no constant movement like it was last week. Huawei p20 lite

Hey Alerexita, could you try going into your device’s Location access menu? There should be an option called “Google Location Accuracy” when you scroll down. Tap on “Google Location Accuracy" and toggle off the Improve Location Accuracy. Once you have done that, go back to the main Location access menu and toggle the “Access my location” option off and back on again, then reboot your device. If you’re still having issues after trying that, please do not hesitate to contact our support team.

Im sorry for delay but yeah that probabilly was the problem. Reinstallinh the game fixed it so i guess it resetted something with GPS