Grabbing one time offer!

1 Like

I wasn’t able to see the offer. The offer was hidden behind a “New Features” banner and wouldn’t go away without denying the one time offer. Oh well…

2 Likes

My friend @kopas_25 didn’t see it too. But I hesitated for the moment. I was saving my hard cash to buy coins. What’s the use of banking DNA if you don’t have coins needed to power up Dino.

1 Like

Ok so I don’t feel so badly about missing it :smiley:

1 Like

Me either what one team offer???

1 Like

@Neffarious just save your hard cash and use it to buy coins when it’s on sale, I supposed!

@RobinB85xenasarus saw it when I opened the app after the update.

Oh thank god the offer didn’t become a much better one overnight!! Glad I didn’t drop trophies now.

1 Like

The One Time Offer was only available for those who hit Lockwood Estate since they dropped the requirements to 4,000 medals.

1 Like

So aviary didn’t get one? That’s where I landed after ending last night at 4515

Aviary got one, just bugged so no one could grab it earlier. Apparently it’s fixed now, but everyone who already missed it, missed it.

1 Like

I’m really disappointed I didn’t get the chance at this one. I have gotten every arena offer when I rank up, but now I’ve suddenly been ranked up to Aviary, so I missed the last opportunity for one of these because of the bug.

@SnakeEyes858991 too bad… still satisfied with the one time offer. It’s so hard to choose where to spend hard cash. But I prefer to get coins on sale though…

I snagged the aviary one and got 800+ erlik

1 Like

That is much better than the one I got @Ctbrab

Glad people are getting good rewards they’re happy with :+1: for those that didn’t get the chance, more deals will come along. I promise.

1 Like