Great event that i have not been able to access all day

Is it just me or has anyone else been unable to get pass the loading screen? I had access early morning, then had a glitch, then been locked out outside for an hour.

Aw that sucks… but you honestly didn’t miss out on much, if you’ve seen the other topics floating around today. It takes a godlike amount of luck or an infinite amount of time and dedication to even find one legendary that you want, let alone 5.

Have you tried restarting your phone or clearing your cache? Or maybe switching networks or timezones?

1 Like

Tried a number of things including reinstalling the game. Which is basically the same thing that to the so called help suggested I do.

Well, at least I did not miss much at least.

I’m sorry to hear that, Espo1134. May I ask if you’re still having this issue?

I’ve been having the same issue since a few hours ago. I’ve tried logging in on multiple devices, forgetting Wifi and clearing my cache, but it hasn’t made a difference so far.

Hey Qaw, do you get the same issue if you try connecting to the game through a mobile network instead of WiFi?

Yes, it doesn’t work either way.

I’m sorry to hear that. Could I ask you to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can take a look? :thinking:

Will do.
Characters

1 Like

I’ve just been able to log in! I only received the automated message, so I don’t know if anything was actually done about it, but thanks all the same.

1 Like

Mine has begun working again normally. It could just be some sort of random bug in the coding, hard to say.