Great News thread

Found one for Jurassic World The Game, and thought there should be one for Alive.

2 Likes

Just got my 8th epic Dino!!!

2 Likes

I am so confused, you made this topic to say you got 8 EPICS?

No, I made it so you can post anything exciting that has happened in your game

This topic serves to show good things that happened recently in the game (managed to win 5 consecutive battles, created 7 new creatures in the same week and others) I liked this topic on JWTG and found it interesting.

2 Likes

Good News Thread

1 Like

I really don’t get the point. We already have Achievements you are proud of so…

5 Likes

pretty sure the name got changed so I have some reason for being confused when it only said Great News not Great News Thread

1 Like

Yeah, I added the thread part

no need to yell at him if hes a beginner. Back off!

1 Like

Woah woah woah, I didn’t mean to be mean or anything. I was simply confused with the title just saying “Great News”(it was updated to what it is now with the “great news thread” part), I didn’t understand what the main part of the actual post itself was(aka this

I didn’t quite understand what that meant, and I was simply saying, did they mean epic creatures instead of legendary since that was what their comment said before it was also fixed. It said just got my 8th legendary dino or something like that. Didn’t mean to come across as mean or rude, I was simply very confused until everything was cleared up with edits and such

2 Likes