Ludia Forums

Green drops are out of control

So the weekend we get almost 0 green drops and now I can’t see the normal drops at all. I have 12 green drops in my zone and 0 orange. I dont care about these garbage Commons and want to battle the towers more easily. What the heck is going on with this game lately?

6 Likes

And your complaining? Usually the green drops are horriblubdispursed and scarce. This makes it easy to collect boosts and event dinos

1 Like

While they try to give us strike towers, There’s Quite Literally “Too much Green Drops, Not enough Strike towers”

3 Likes

I am complaining because 0 of either is a problem. Its not hard to leave things alone. We had a very reasonable mix for MONTHS and within the last few weeks its gone stupid both sides of the spectrum.

5 Likes

I feel it too. I couldn’t max out my orange drops but the chests and green drops were full within an hour.

It really just looks like the map needs more supply drops in general. This distribution problem would be alleviated that way without having to go to such extremes.

2 Likes

The green supply drops should not interfere with the orange boxes where the events of the day appear, sometimes I complain about the shortage of green drops, but today I do not have any orange box events, where for example on Tuesdays there is a raid event of statistics, and I do not see any in kilometers, and it is not a day to go out since it is raining too much in my city, and my phone is not waterproof.

I don’t have any such events in my playing circle, or in the surroundings.
ZomboMeme 16022021123109

Forwarded this to our team. Thanks, everyone!

2 Likes

can see 52 supply drops 360-degrees around my house. only 8 are orange. only 1 strike event.

2 Likes

62 green and 5 orange here. :upside_down_face:

Why can’t it be 50/50 green to orange drops

1 Like

Someone can tell at “Jean-Michel who codes” that changing the orange occurence to green and vice versa is not a solution ?

1 Like

Everyone has too many orange and few or no green drops…my problem is the other way around lol

1 Like

You’re not the only one, it happened to me too.

I have 1 orange stop. I also have zero strike towers near and no raids. I don’t even care anymore. Ludia will eventually chase everyone away for one reason or another and will still be wondering why…

2 Likes

After the daily reset everything got better, i have many orange and some green drops now

I went 4 straight days without a Green Tower and now today I have no orange towers.

3 Likes

This game is just ridiculous sometimes

I have the same problem in my area, and I do not have the attack statistics event on Tuesday.

It’s been like this for me too. The other day over the weekend there were no green drops. Then the next day there were so many green it took forever to get my coins on the orange but the green weren’t giving the boost. Now there are still so many green drops and very few orange and the chest are also hard to find.

1 Like

Just to be specific, the 70 stops visible from my home are distributed as follows:
48 green (69%)
18 chests (26%)
4 orange (6%)

None of the 4 orange even has a strike tower.

Went for a drive in another part of town and counted 50 stops passed:
36 green (72%)
11 chests (22%)
3 orange (6%)

Seems consistent and widespread.

Honestly, this is getting mind-bogglingly bad. Who could possibly take a glance at the live production version of the game and think this is even close to sensible?

5 Likes