Ludia Forums

Green event drops are almost nonexistent

I know, a lot of people already said It. But this issue is persisting and it’s Impossible to dart all the event dinos like this. So i felt the need to repeat this.

10 Likes

It’s amazing that they cant find a middle ground yet.
Specifically for me, I got 1 green in my circle at work and 1 in my circle at home. That’s all I need for event commons, but we will see about rares and the like.

6 Likes

If we get to locate some green drops at our will, that would be cool. Set amount per day, reset in every 24h.

3 Likes

The biggest issue i see is not just the event drops, it’s the lack of orange supply drops as well. Since 1.10 there has been way less of every supply drop, not only the Green ones. Some areas look deserted.

4 Likes

You got what I had most of the time since 1.10 release.

1 Like

It’s crazy a few weeks ago there were so many and now there aren’t hardly any. So much for finding all the nasutoceratops and scolo. I’m darting them no matter the distance since there aren’t any drops. Ridiculous.

6 Likes

This is a perfect example of ‘If it ain’t broke, don’t try and fix it’

There was nothing wrong with supply drops until 1.10 and the supposed new map which Ludia said was going to drastically improve the experience for us.

Strangely though, I hadn’t heard anyone saying there was anything wrong with it. I suffered big time for weeks and weeks after it was changed. Now others are too.

But don’t forget guys, we can now use emotes in battles :rofl:

19 Likes

Haha, a.k.a the feature I turned off almost immediately because the last thing I need on top of bad matchmaking is someone taunting me over it!

The green drop situation is pretty dire, I agree. I can’t reach a single one from home today and can see only three on the map in any direction. Last week was awful, too – I walked for almost two hours and got three event dimetrodon. Had to switch to the car and ride around as a passenger for an hour to get the rest. I feel like the drop situation was pretty good for most of November; I don’t know what they did recently, but it’s awful.

4 Likes

They said map will change periodically, maybe even weekly. We can start playing roulette and hoping to get blessed by many drops around each time.

4 Likes

Right, the map will change but they didn’t say that both the number of orange & green stops will increase.

Well, the proximity spawns are a good thing from 1.10, but the squandered the supply drops in return…

Why cant they just do -

If Drop1 = Green, Drop2 = Orange?

Like if a drop is one colour, have the next nearest one the opposite type and so on. You would get an even spread of drop types across the map =/

4 Likes

Lydia doing something evenly? Dream on.

1 Like

I have a theory that the improved new map was mandated… or atleast a pressured change from google… these google map platforms games are starting to grow and it makes sense for google as a content provider not to have to worry about older maps.

My jwa map and the men in black game that released other the summer have almost the exact same interactable spots like depots.

3 Likes

Why are they so diminished? No one is responding with the help and support either, you give us a really good week again and lock all the green supply drops in parks! What is the point in VIP

2 Likes

Had 2 in my circle today for rare creatures. About an hour ago, I now only have 1. This really sucks as I cant go out during the week to hunt. I have to rely on what is in my circle most of the time.

2 Likes

30 red 1 green supply. Riddicilous. It does not matter how good the dinos are this week if I cant catch them anyways. Bump. Hopefully they fix it BEFORE the week ends

3 Likes

@Ludia_Developers are you aware of these issues?

1 Like

@Ned, @J.C?
Is the team aware?

2 Likes

Very disappointed with the reply given, basically the green drops are points of interest in the map! given the map in the past has been saturated with green supply drops it seems now the only way to take advantage of to drive.