Green supply drops almost nonexistent

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: When the strikes and event drops reset at 11 a.m. eastern time, I usually get tons of green drops, but then the game will eventually reboot on its own or have to be rebooted, and then almost all those green drops will disappear. Today, after the reboot, there are only 2 greed drops among the 44 visible drops on the entire map around my house.

Area is was found in: Everywhere, it seems.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Open or reboot game after strikes and drops reset.
Step 2 - Attempt to complete events.
Step 3 - Fail to complete attempts on event dinos and fall further behind.

How often does it happen: Daily.

What type of device are you using: Iphone 8

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

1 Like

It’s literally been going on for years… don’t expect a fix anytime soon @SpidersFromMars . Strike towers cover up the green supply drops… easy solutions for them, 1) remove strike towers when player completes them, or 2) add map filter for player selectable items to view

See this thread for more info. - Almost no event drops - #9 by MrDinoMan

The distribution is definitely messed up, I had none within my neighborhood yesterday, but there were 5 of them in a row along a street with no sidewalk.

I find It tends to happen when there is very popular sort after dna/creatures on the stops probably a tactic