Ludia Forums

Green Supply drops this week

before this map change i would have at least 2 in my circle at work. now it’s a toss up if i get any at all.

1 Like

Could I have your one drop please? D:

@Ned @j.c @sara @Thom this is completely ridiculous, why haven’t we heard anything about a fix for this yet?

I have sent email as suggested, but everything is still the same no green drops , no answers , patience wearing thin

1 Like

problem is, i cant even get to those until after work. by that time it’s dark. I also don’t know those areas very well since i never drive up there. (pretty sure one of them is an elementary school) I’m kinda out of luck. :pensive:

1 Like

Have a good amount of green drops around… who am I kidding ^^’

1 Like

I need to visit this park after I leave the hospital I’m currently at.

1 Like

This is from my work 12:28pm eastern time.

Heaven forbid a green supply drop appear. Don’t worry, I’ll beat those towers

As of this week (since monday), I’m seeing a lot more green drops and most have dinosaurs under them.

1 Like

Wow you should not say any think…I’m in cold weather here and lost 40 percent more drops .so green must be in spring .

1 Like

I’ve seen a significant drop in the green boxes in my area in Orlando. I drive all over town amd sometimes for hours just to find a few of the guy I want. I probably put in 4 or 5 hours of drive time and still only caught like 25 echo last week. There were times I could see like 20 drops from where I was and only one of them was green.

1 Like

Yeah they need to increase the number of green supply drops. This is getting ridiculous!

2 Likes

I lost over 80 percent of green domes.from November 1 to now …and now lost 7 more.think they are slowing dna .only 2 epic last sunday.cant drive and no bus close

Ok so I started off with 10 which sort of compensated for the never ending spawns of herds of Suchomimus. Last month I went to 6 without any green drops to be found anywhere. Since today I have only 4 left with one being green only spawning Deinocheirus which I already have 80K of dna of… I mean… seriously… now I’m 100% sure cancelling my VIP was the right decision last week. Curious where the drops will move to after I go back to 150 meters🤦🏼‍♀️

You’re doing better than me, since last update I had 5-6 reachable drops within walking range inside my house.

I’ve now had 0 for the last 2 updates, yay.

2 Likes

I can’t complain. I don’t have less supply drops than before, it was 0 and now still 0…

2 Likes

Not too different from my experience. I had either 6 or 7, now I’m down to 3.

I’m really disappointed in this more than anything else, because the reachable supply drops is the key reason I play JWA over Pogo. If they’re going to start stripping the land of them, nothing is really stopping me from returning to Pogo…

2 Likes

Ever since the 1.10 update they took away supply stops, spread them so far apart that you have to drive to get anything done. They said they were rolling out a geoloc update, my city hasn’t seen anything! It’s still a barren wasteland, except by the freeways. And depending on weather and/or energy level, leaving home to play is rarely feasible.

Your lucky to have 4, I used to have 6 in reach, plenty of spawns. Since 1.11 and 1.12, I now can barely reach 3 as they moved them to the very outskirts of my perimeter and they rarely spawn. So when I’m home, I log in for 3-5 mins and then play something else.

Ludia asks for all these screen shots, yet fixes nothing, in regards to the map.

2 Likes

As of today I am see a lot more green stops than I have for a long time.

2 Likes

Maybe because there’s 2 different events going on

1 Like