Grylenken hybrid concept

A friend sent me this very nice picture of a creature concept. So I hoped on jwatoolbox and got to work. (sadly I don’t know who made it so I cannot give credit).
caroline-gagne-concept-creature-grylenken2-blackbg-portfolio-removebg-preview

Although it seem op at first, on an even playing field it gets counter hard by Diloracheirus, Antarctovenator, Magnapyritor, Indoraptor, Ardentismaxima, Geminititan, Quetzorion (though this one might be a bit of a gamble), Parasauthops, Poukandactlus, Gorgotrebax, Refrenantem, Hydra boa, Hadros Lux, Monolorhino, Phorurex, Andrewtops, Erlikospyx, Utarinex, Compsocaulus, Smilonemys, Erlidominus, Scorpius res g3 and it ether draws or loses to Skoona and Testa

11 Likes

Nice concept

2 Likes

I would love to see that in game

1 Like

You know, a lot of JWA players say that Grylenken is a forgotten legendary creature. I would love to give it the respect it deserves.

2 Likes

Turns out that image is the beta design for grylen

1 Like

I absolutely love this design! The idea is superb, especially since it’s already crocodilian, Sarco would be a perfect combination!!

1 Like

The design is really damn cute lol

It’s Grylenken’s alternate design, which I hope they retake in case they give it a Super Hybrid with crocodilian DNA.

8 Likes

cool and cursed

I would have preferred croc animation

Because there are no croc animation legendaries