Ludia Forums

Gryployth boss in the way of the coin chase

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: The Grypolyth boss is blocking a coin chase chest and even when it is away from it when I tap on the chest it sends me to the raid screen.

Area it was found in: N/A

How do you reproduce the bug: N/A
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: It’s only happened this time but other bosses have blocked other resources before.

What type of device are you using: Iphone

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

He guards the treasure

2 Likes

I hate when this happens. I really wish they had a setting to turn bosses and sanctuaries off and on.

2 Likes

Hey there, Rexy_The_Trex. I’m sorry to hear that the Treasure Chase was being blocked by the Raid boss. This is a known issue our team is still working on addressing.

I missed out on the reward because of this. Is there any chance that the team could give me the reward instead?

Hey there, Rexy_The_Trex. Sadly, I don’t believe our team will be able to provide the missed reward from the Treasure Chase.

However, if you still have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email.
Thanks!