Ludia Forums

Grypolyth raid nowhere to be found

Access to Monday’s raid has been out for a while, but Grypolyth has decided not to join Sinoceratops on the map, I cleared the cache data of my game to make sure it was up to date, but still no Grypo. Is this because quite a few people have complained that the raid will last more than 2 turns, I honestly think that is the reason, so they might be changing it to a 2 turn raid, along with Hadros Lux?

5 Likes

Was there any update regarding the officially announced introduction date?

4 Likes

Same here, no Grypo at all, you think they will add it at the event reset and change at the end of the week? (in the middle of the next night for us?)

It would mean we will miss it…

I hope they not trying to change it into a two turn raid, I like the idea of boss with less life but minion coming back more often, it’s more challenging…

Edit : or they want to correct the bug that rend and bleed dommage do full dommage turn 2 than turn 1 before releasing it ?

4 Likes

While it’s possible their tuning it… it’s more likely that it has to be manually set to spawn as it’s a new boss and with it being the weekend still it won’t go on the map till reset time Monday morning.

I’m aware that’s bad for people on the other side of the world and don’t agree with it if that is the case.

3 Likes

if it has to be done manually, they could’ve set it up on Friday before they left.

3 Likes

I know but how many times have we had to report some event not starting when it’s supposed to. Come on here and report it… like hybrid pursuit just as one example.

Any other company and I’d think they may have pulled it to tune it… with Ludia I can help but think they forgot to start it.

3 Likes

i’m kinda hoping they are tuning it a bit. or at least play testing. same with lux.

4 Likes

Ever the optimist. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

nothing wrong with that. :joy:

3 Likes

I hope so, but we don’t have the calendar for next week neither. May be they just have one more day off every week now, and it’s the day when they where supposed to do the change. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So do Ludia figure we don’t play the game over the weekend since they shut down and there is no way to contact them from when they finish on Friday evening until they start again on Monday morning?

It’s always been this way and I’m staggered they still run it in such a shoddy way.

Of course it’s a simple case of someone forgetting to press the add Grypo button, but since they won’t even be aware of this until clocking in time in Canada on Monday morning, I wouldn’t go holding my breath expecting it to suddenly appear.

1 Like

This is ridiculous. I’ve been waiting for hours to get this done early and at this point the only way to do the right thing is to just give everyone 25 Grypolyth Deoxyribonucleic Acid.

2 Likes

We call it DNA for short

5 Likes

I just hope the devs didn’t set it up with a wrong time zone. It is Monday on Asia, but still Sunday on America.

I want to think that they forgot to enable it like usual. And they will do it when they get in their desk to work and realize: “oh we did it again”

2 Likes

nowhere when woke up and nowhere during my busroute to work

1 Like

It’s obvious once again they’ve not enabled it because there’s no forward planning with this company.

3 Likes

Me too no grypo raid quite disappointed

What is sad is the fact that it would have been somewhat of a practice/ warmup for Hadros Lux. And it would have been the answer to: “Do we get more than 20 turns to do those 3 and 4 rounds bosses?”. Now we still don’t know!

Joke’s on everyone, the 28nd isn’t even a real date.

1 Like

I hadn’t even noticed that typo. :joy: