Gryposuchus Tournament 10/30/2020-11/01/2020

New Amphibian, finally. Also, what a way to enter November… Time flies, doesn’t it :slight_smile: Seems like yesterday that we all were hooked to the Forum when we got the post about a New Herbivore with a very obvious footprint.

Good luck to everyone!

14 Likes

Yeahhhh
10 char

3 Likes

Mmmm yes come to me my precious. My diplosuchus would love some company.

4 Likes

Wonder what its stats are, wouldnt mind glass cannon or balanced, please not tanky though

3 Likes

Hey y’all! My lineup has changed a bit. I was able to finish in Dom last tournament but I used bucks. Y’all think I can do a Dom finish without bucks this time around?

3 Likes

Might need bucks. But yes, only spend on the last day. Your top 5 can give you good wins while the rest of the team would win only if lucky.

2 Likes

Yea I gotchu. I actually had a lot of success using those 3 vips in Dom last tournament, I will try again to see how it works.

Either way this is worth it, I have a feeling this guy and sphenchion may make a new hybrid…

3 Likes

If so and the hybrid turns out to be a carnivore, that will surely be the worst move ludia has ever done

3 Likes

For real, crossing fingers for amphibian.

3 Likes

absolutely. I’d like something in between balanced and glass cannon personally. Something like 2:1 would be nice, no more health than that though for sure and at the higher end of the tournament dino ferocity range. And same for it’s amphib tournament hybrid :stuck_out_tongue:

A man can dream

4 Likes

It’s gonna be a harsh weekend considering other big event with promising huge amount of DNA. I am about to start a new tread asking is that even possible to participate both in those two.

i hope Grypo will be similar stats like Proterogyrinus - best one of tournament aphibian. I dont wanna say Eryops or Acantostega are bad, Eryops is usefull when you need a reserve points, Acantostega is a fast killer, but Proterogyrinus is balanced.

1 Like

About hybrid i wish aphibian fused with carnivore ho made aphibian hybrid with similar appearence like ostapo but with better stats bec i love this ones hig four legged crocs, thats also reason why ostapo is my top fav. aphibian

Gryposuchus stats
2 126 hp
1 107 att level 40

Time for another level 20 legendary

2 Likes

Don’t really have alot of hopes . But I’m curious to know if I should be able to finish in Dom by spending bucks…

(I’m currently making another lvl30 ichtyostega so I’ll be having 2 )

Just made a few bold moves this week… Am really excited to see how far I can get with this lineup…

2 Likes

You won’t survive much in Dom battles.

If you can hang out in Pred, get up early and jump in to Dom in the closing hour, that might work.

You’ll need to hang out in Pred without Spending DB as you might need most of them Monday morning to do it.

Warning, daylight savings time switch is Sunday, so it would be an hour extra early Monday, I think.

3 Likes

Why is your other rex at 25? If you’ve got the food bring it to 30 it’s much more helpful at that level

1 Like

I think the switch has happened sooner with me, the 20 percent discount today started an hour earlier than usual

Which is good as I got work to do and managed to get my last 2 uintatheriums

1 Like

U have 3 dinos that are dominator material u need to get more around your spinoraptor ferocity even the vips around ferocity will be okay. Remember what i said you don’t need too strong creatures you just need deep. Quantity over quality. Build more dinos something around 8-10 more dinos around your spinoraptor and you should be good to go :+1:. Ankylodocus and diplosuchus would be good. So work on sarcho s-dna as well

4 Likes