Gryposuchus Tournament 10/30/2020-11/01/2020

It started on time for me, still has 1:45 to go.

2 Likes

Tournament starts
Everyone: Yay new creature! I wonder what stats it’ll have!

Me: Yay, time to bang my head against the Predator brick wall again

3 Likes

Also last tournament rhomaeleosaur ended at 11am for me, they usually end at 12, so does this mean it will finish even earlier this monday then?

1 Like

Ofc I will … I’ve just spent some food leveling up other creatures but … I’ll max everything up when the tournament starts

1 Like

I can relate to it sm :weary::weary:

1 Like

Did you already have your DST change?

My country hasn’t.

The end time should be fixed, it is if WE change our local time.

2 Likes

I think so, everything changes automatically if the clocks turn back in england though and I dont really watch/read news to pay any attention to when it happens

Just checked google, they went back on the 25th

1 Like

Unfortunately sarco is locked for me … and with ludia giving me COMMON RARITY RUBLES it just gets even harder :man_shrugging:t2: … But I’m working on my diplotator as of now . Unfortunately have no luck there too as I aint getting any in modded PvP

3 Likes

Just gotta keep at it, I’ve received 4 altogether they will come in time

2 Likes

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

source, pics?

1 Like

Sorry but pics isn’t mine idk If I can posted them here

I think you misunderstood me i was talking about sarchosuchus s-dna not the dino sarchosuchus. The sarchosuchus s-dna is required to fuse diplotator with it and make the super hybrid diplosuchus. So work on getting as much sarchosuchus s-dna as you can.

2 Likes

Will be when I start getting diplotators :joy:
I’m gonna stock pile my DNA rn … I just need to … I’m at 11k DNA so…

1 Like

Almost go time, actually a little excited for this tournament for a change. Hopefully it gets a new amphib hybrid soon. I might have to change my future hatching and fusing plans a little to fit this in there and get it done quick.

Good luck to everyone.

1 Like

Good luck to you too!

2 Likes

@Lucky14 was right…

2 Likes

Beautiful stats, better than troodon and darwinopterus (well it should be anyway considering both those creatures are smaller than us :joy:)

2 Likes

Those stats make my heart happy

1 Like

Wow Lv.40 will be my next goal

1 Like