Gryposuchus Tournament - 2/3/2022 - 2/7/2022

I dont think you can do it, I have 20 tournament and 10 vip but I think I cant get it, the ferocity will be tournent creature level

1 Like

Ceno one is bracketed , rare , super rare are worthless for this tournament. You gonna need dominator worthy teams from start to finish.

1 Like

I posted my cenzoic line up and was wanting someone to please look at it. I know IF I’m able to win it’ll will be at the very end. It will be a grind. If I fail I won’t be super disappointed since the hybrid is just a super expensive Draco with slightly weaker stats.

Gonna try to win both tournaments, but I might only win one… we’ll see. I will most probably try to win this one.

If you don’t own one, then go for that one as the priority.

1 Like

Well, just gave it a first go. Not as bad as I feared yet - so far no harder than my normal PVE. Started in Hatchling with 2 Super-rares and a level 8 Titanoboa as opponents

My team was a bit too strong, only got 23 cups.

Then Prey - 33 cups

And Survivor

Which got me the full 40 cups.

Up to Hunter, will see how that goes.

@Keith there is a glitch, the creature prize pack on the spin wheel is showing as Tsintaosaurus not Gryposuchus. Sorry, it was too quick to screenshot it.

4 Likes

Weird. The gryposuchus tourney started for me at 5am pst. I had finished 2 rounds and then my game crashed. When i rebooted the iPad, the tourney was gone.

Is it canceled or did it accidentally start a day early?

1 Like

Thank you, it should be fixed very shortly

4 Likes

VIP L11 are very capable in the Ceno tournament. I thought I might have to level up, but nope. Pano in front and a cat follow by bron. Done very well.

6 Likes

Started off with level 40 SRs (amphicyon, sarkastodon, elasmotherium) for 30 trophies, pretty easy battle.

Continued up until spot 69 in hunter using level 40 legendaries or less with relative ease.

After that point I’ve jumped to the 20 vip 30 tourney range.

Spot 93 pred I’m facing this team

Tournaments been pretty easy for me so far, it’s so refreshing to finally use cenozoics. Thank you ludia.

1 Like

Just my luck, no worries for the mighty mammotherium it was a clean sweep, but trust me to draw all snows with a sav main :tired_face:

1 Like

1 Like

It seems snow cavern snow, or savanna snow savanna draws some workable matches

Can win in Hunter, but Predator is touch and go.

Lost one, won this one.

But that’s the top of my creature range.

1 Like

Some of my scores from today.

That one is my current score :point_down:

Why 2k trophies already? because in my eyes its the best way of doing these tournements, spend as much time as possible on grypo tournament until iguanodon tournament starts. That way i didnt need to worry for grypo that much and just iguanodon is left to get decent score. Also I’m curious what are minimal trophies counts for these both tournements. From what i see on both it would be around 2000 - 2500 or little higher. That was busy day for me :face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

@Keith I’m still missing the tournament from earlier today is it going to be fixed

This tournament is still not showing up in my game

The tournament has also disappeared from my game. I played/won a few battles this morning, but the tournament is no longer available in my battle menu. I did contact support, but really hoping this gets fixed promptly

@Keith Here is the pictures showing that the tournament from today is not showing up can I please get some help with this or is ludia going to just give us the dominator pack I would rather compete for this tournament pack