Gryposuchus Tournament - 2/3/2022 - 2/7/2022

Just my luck, no worries for the mighty mammotherium it was a clean sweep, but trust me to draw all snows with a sav main :tired_face:

1 Like

1 Like

It seems snow cavern snow, or savanna snow savanna draws some workable matches

Can win in Hunter, but Predator is touch and go.

Lost one, won this one.

But that’s the top of my creature range.

1 Like

Some of my scores from today.

That one is my current score :point_down:

Why 2k trophies already? because in my eyes its the best way of doing these tournements, spend as much time as possible on grypo tournament until iguanodon tournament starts. That way i didnt need to worry for grypo that much and just iguanodon is left to get decent score. Also I’m curious what are minimal trophies counts for these both tournements. From what i see on both it would be around 2000 - 2500 or little higher. That was busy day for me :face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

@Keith I’m still missing the tournament from earlier today is it going to be fixed

This tournament is still not showing up in my game

The tournament has also disappeared from my game. I played/won a few battles this morning, but the tournament is no longer available in my battle menu. I did contact support, but really hoping this gets fixed promptly

@Keith Here is the pictures showing that the tournament from today is not showing up can I please get some help with this or is ludia going to just give us the dominator pack I would rather compete for this tournament pack

1 Like

@Keith following up on @Lora_Green problem, I could see the tournament earlier today on my game but did not participate, now when I login no tournament is shown:

1 Like

1 Like

@Lora_Green

Hi everyone,
Please read [News] Issue with Iguanodon tournament | Feb 02
Thank you

4 Likes

@Keith thanks for the information I just wanted to let you know that both tournament’s are gone now

2 Likes

I have passed it onto the team, I believe they will wait till tomorrow morning before deciding to reset the gryposuchus tournament, but if that changes I will let you know.

5 Likes

This doesn’t make any sense…

1 Like

Man I hope whatever is happening isnt going to affect my reward, I am trying to get into dom, with ym lineup and it is not going very well, but I could maybe get it

What about those that are already participating? If our progress is reset then we that have competed should get our dbs back or some other compensation. Not trying to step out of bounds but it’s not exactly fair to us that are where we need to be but it is what is is I guess. If it resets I’ll just do it over again

1 Like

I got 1100 cups played for like 2 h and then i got a gif of 3000 loyalty points in mail and a message which said thank you for your patience and tournament was gone