Ludia Forums

Guess the creature

So I’m kind of bored so I thought I’d probrably play a game with other people on the forums for fun. The game is called Guess the creature, this is played by where 1 person decides on a specific creature and they describe it to other people without trying to give out too much away and they will try to guess what it is. I’ll start off:

I am a non-hybrid creature which can counter one of the strongest creatures in the game if it is not set up. Some of you may remember seeing me in skill tourneys as I was a star in the epic skill tourneys, being one of the best counters against woolly mammoth and carbonemys, I have only 1 hybrid unfortunately. However, my hybrid can be really powerful as it can really make work on some of the most powerful uniques, especially ardentismaxima and trykosaurus. However, despite all the strong actions I did in the past, not many people enjoy my DNA as some of them already got my hybrid to level 30. Can you guess what it is?

10 Likes

You’re a: Secdontosaurus, a Permian creature that’s related to a Dimetrodon

1 Like

Sorry, but that’s incorrect. Please try again.

1 Like

Is the Rarity epic?

1 Like

Yes, the rarity is a epic.

1 Like

Is it a carnivore?

1 Like

Wait! Allosaurus gen 2

1 Like

I don’t to give out the Diet, I feel like that would be too much of a giveaway.

1 Like

Can I buy a vowel?
A. :joy:

1 Like

Oh. My apologies

1 Like

Alright is it Baryonyx?

1 Like

:white_check_mark:

3 Likes

I got it right?

2 Likes

Sorry Apple, ItzAMauio got it first, maybe you’ll get this one.

3 Likes

Aww, nuts.

3 Likes

Baryonyx makes Tryo which is immune and can counter Tryko and Ardentis because it can’t be slowed and it can deal loads of damage - and Ready to crush helps it beat tryko. I’m actually leveling up this bad boy

2 Likes

Alright, here’s mine (not great at thinking lol):

My creature is a hybrid. It’s a legendary. It can beat a Magnapyritor, but only if you are slower. It can be countered pretty hard by another immune hybrid legendary, because that legendary hybrid that can counter it has definite. It has a rival. What is my creature? spin the wheel!

1 Like

Indo G2? (10 characters)

2 Likes

Alloraptor

2 Likes

Yes it is!

1 Like