Guess what! Guess who!

For those who follow what I post, I posted some limited edition drawings almost a month ago and I also have published them on Discord; and today, someone special has commented about them

Is non other than: The gaming beaver

11 Likes

Glad people are enjoying your art work ^_^.

I used to be a Beaver fan (Gaming Beaver fan) but stopped watching since it got to a point where the first 20mins of every video was ranting about cheaters and apparently everyone is a bot (pretty sure im not an AI lol) and it just got really annoying!

4 Likes

Kind of how most popular youtubers are xd

1 Like

Honestly i used to watch gaming beaver quite a bit enough he still pops up from time to time on my feeds… but his coverage of this game was really bad. I actually stopped watching his channel all together and went with bestinslot instead for my general dino gaming news.

That said its still good for the op… he is a popular youtuber so congrats for that.

Well yeah I don’t have a problem with beaver or anything. I just don’t follow bigger youtube pages anymore. I think years ago it was better. Now I just watch small youtubes mostly friends lol. Or a few documents heh.

But yeah, good for op and his drawings.

I never disliked him till he spread misinformation about how to increase fusion numbers.
My alliance took it as gospel. It was like Pokemon Go all over again.

1 Like

Was that the time when he was saying to press the fuse button at a specific time during the dinosaurs animation? coz I think I seen that one and knew straight away it probably wasn’t true!

Or was it something else? coz I didnt really see other videos. It was around patch 1.4 I think I stopped watching. I really liked his super early videos where he was running Ourano and such, but after that all the bot and cheater ranting began to clutter up the first 10-20mins of every new video, and frequently during the video.
Never kipped a single second of his early videos, but around 1.4 I was finding myself skipping like 25% of the video, minutes at a time. That is when I stopped watching.

Oh and I love how everything is a bot you face, and anyone higher rated or who beats him is a cheater lol, so which is it? are we all bots? or are they real players cheating? pretty sure AI wouldn’t have any motivation to cheat lol

2 Likes

That was the one.
And gullible people in my alliance were like “It’s absolutely true! Gaming Beaver said so!”
Back then everyone was calling everyone a cheater though because no one knew how to do fast progression so he gets a pass. In fact I loved it when he called Pocemon a cheat because there was a time Pocemon called everyone that was already level 12 a cheat on Reddit and I was like “HA! How does it feel?” LOL Childish? Yeah. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s so awesome @Slogokok34

1 Like