H! I just signed up to this forum.A few days ago I downloaded JW alive ,before the battle it said be the first to take down 3 dinosaurs.so later i did it.I just wonder if i am the first one?

2 Likes

They actually mean if you beat 3 then you win the battle. Unless both of them die (bleed effects for example) in which case it’s a draw.

2 Likes

No offense, but I find this absolutely hilarious :rofl:

8 Likes

Just asking!! This pretty much new to me so…

3 Likes

This gave me a good laugh :rofl: :rofl:
but you won by killing 3 of the opponents dinos tapping moves…
You are not the first one to do it. I have done it and so have others :rofl: :rofl:
Looking at trophy scores proves that

1 Like

They mean be the first, of you and the opponent to take out 3 of the other Dinosaurs. :joy:

2 Likes

That means you won the battle. Congrats! Hopefully you’ll have many more like that! This really is a good community so if you have any questions about the game make sure to ask. GamePress also has a fantastic website full of resources and a Discord where you can chat with other players as well :grinning:

6 Likes

The Draw is an exception though. If you take out 3, then bleed activates and kills your 3rd, that results in a draw, so nobody wins, lol. Even if in this case you were first.

1 Like

Welcome to the game and welcome to the forums.
Feel free to ask questions. Most, if not all will do their best to give you answers that will help you build your team.
Have fun and good luck new DPG member.

5 Likes

BIG CONGRATS! and welcome to the community and game. :slight_smile: Many of us are here to help so feel free to ask.

3 Likes

Yeah, I forgot. It makes the “Tip" misleading lol.

Congrats & welcome!!

I hope you enjoy it and all and if you ever have questions feel free to DM (direct message) me.

4 Likes

Not gonna lie, I was thrown off by that message when I started, as well.
I thought it meant it was a time-based competition against an opponent where you’d both be trying to defeat an AI team, and whoever did that first was the winner.
I didn’t battle for the first 2 weeks I played!
I’ve done pretty well for myself since then :yum:
Welcome, and best of luck!!

7 Likes

Thanks for being so nice to me well some of u but still thx!

2 Likes

At first I thought they were joking

Haha same here … didn’t know you could battle until a few weeks into the game.

I just went around collecting dinos for poops and giggles :sweat_smile:

4 Likes