Ludia Forums

Haast Statue

The Haast Statue makes its annual appearance in the market. It’s a really good decoration, but in my almost two years, this (4th of July Weekend) is the only time it is available, and always for real money.

3 Likes

I saw one in @Potato’s park I think. It looked awesome. But real money for a decoration, I do not know.

3 Likes

I remember it being in a event once (boss I think), but it was soon removed.

I think if it had a reach of 7 I might take it. I could use four 7 reach high percentage decorations to add to my coin trap.

It’s a cool decoration, 10% boost with 6 range.

10 Likes

I knew you would present the bird again to make us jealous.

4 Likes

Generally I am a person, who pays a lot in video games. But in this game it is simply just stupid, because the price/performance balance is so bad. I even think they should make everything at least 90% cheaper. I think I would buy a haast statue for 0.50€.

6 Likes

I agree.

A lot of stuff is kind of expensive relative to what you get and how many you would need to make a difference.

If they made a bunch of cheap stuff (sub $1), I’d think the impulse buys would happen.

7 Likes

And you would also have to spend 800€ to buy a maxed Tournament creature… Literally nobody would do this, unless he is a millionaire or a sponsor of Ludia. :joy:
But for 20€ I would think about it.

You have no idea what some people are willing to invest in this game. :whale:

5 Likes

I’m almost certain buying a tournament pack unlocks it…who would ever buy just the pack and no unlock?

The intermediate vendor fees may make some purchases below certain amounts unprofitable. If I’m using a credit card through the App Store both Apple and my card will likely charge transaction fees drastically reducing Ludia’s cut.

You are welcome my friend! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No pack purchases creates an unlock, or at least I have never seen one. If it doesn’t have the :lock: on the pack it is a one time use purchase only.

3 Likes

Rip-off. 

2 Likes

Agreed, I have spent way too much money on a game in the past (over double of what you posted). I’m not making that mistake again. I’ll stick to VIP, but that’s it (if there was a deal on special items/dinos, I could be swayed, but I’m not spending that kind of money again).

2 Likes

The bird looks so cool, know what? I have a bigger bird,

: Brings in the Mighty Chicken,Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Well, thanks @Potato… my first purchase other than my VIP membership… cause he does look pretty cool!

You are welcome,

I am an enabler.

4 Likes