Ludia Forums

Hacked FB account prevents me from accessing my game

I was level 50 and had many 5 star dragons with many more on the way. I was logged in on FB, but my account has been hacked with all my info changed. I reported it as compromised, but I’m not receiving any emails from FB now despite what I try.

I can’t access my high level account and it’s telling me to start over (which I don’t want to do). I’ve spent enough money that I don’t want to give up. I’m pretty crushed by losing my game. Is there any way to recover my game?

My name was Blackfyre#7847

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that happened with your account, Nicole_Irwin. If you haven’t already, please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email. Our support team would be more than happy to assist you.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I cannot recall my key sinceI can’t get into my game.

1 Like

Hey Nicole_Irwin, if you don’t have your support key available, could you include your in-game name along with the 4 digit after the name, in your email? Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

I replied to the automated response with my in game name.

2 Likes

Do you know how long it will take to hear from someone.

1 Like

Thank you so much for restoring my game! My FB is still under seige, but you guys did amazing!

1 Like

Thank you so much for restoring my game! My FB is still under seige, but you guys did amazing!

2 Likes