Ludia Forums

Hacker in arena

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

How ironic that name is… Ludia please don’t make this look so bad anymore. spend some time on Arena - it’s part of this game.

1 Like

that sounds strange.

1 Like

At least you can find some fair players, I can only find people who are 1500-2000 points stronger than me. How insulting.

1 Like

Well, if you were a cheater, you could get good dragons easier.

I’m not a cheater, if I was a cheater, I could cheat my way through players who are not even 1000 points strong.

Oh, sorry, I didn’t mean that. Let me correct it.

Also, isn’t there anything we players can do to get rid of cheaters? If there isn’t, how could I become a cheater too? If they are not banned, it means it is allowed.

I understand that it’s painful to face cheaters, but I’m sure Ludia is up to something. Maybe just report players?

I tried that many times already… Didn’t work.

I really wouldn’t try to be a cheater, after all, it would just spoil the fun.

Well, it’s not that I have lots of fun, I have many full trained dragons, am a top 100 arena player and haven’t lost since the two bloodsucker dragons are now powerless, have full trained Maeve’s buffalord so don’t need anything from clans, have completed story mode, have 13 K + runes; I would do it to make things faster.

The fun part is “catch’em all”.

don’t forget to put one star of this failed game on the Play Market. :+1:

1 Like

I’ve sent screenshots and reports about a few of those players as well. Giant toilet flushing sound in response.

If you report cheaters to support they will be investigated, however, they will not tell you the outcome of the investigation. They will only discuss details about specific accounts with the owner of the account.