Ludia Forums

Hadros lux target bug

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Hadros lux targets the wrong dino with it’s resilient rampage on round 3. The description of the move says It targets the fastest dino, but It keeps targeting the wrong one. Both irritator and tuora have the same speed and tuora is a unique and higher level, by the game logic tuora should still be the faster dino, and It was working correctly everytime a few weeks ago.

Area is was found in: hadros lux raid

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- start hadros lux raid with a team consisting of double Mortem, tuoramoloch and irritator(last 2 with no speed boosts)
Step 2 - wait until round 3 turn 2
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: started happening a few weeks ago, even before the last update

What type of device are you using: Android

Anything else?
For reference, this is the strat used

On turn 2 of round 3, hadros targets irritator instead of tuora, even after both of them losing the speed boost, back to their base speed.

1 Like

I don’t think it counts rarity so it might target at random since both are 126 speed

I would agree, but It used to target tuora every single time in other strategies with both creatures, and It used to target tuora everytime in this strat too, so I don’t think it’s really at random. After whatever change was made, lux has consistenly been targeting irritator, not even once It targeted tuora.

This inexplicably happened to us once or twice ages ago, I think it was just after 2.0. Very odd.

1 Like