Ludia Forums

Hadros strat & group building/co-ordination

So I thought since we have a similar thing for mortem we would need one for Hadros as it is even more difficult I’ve been trying to come up with some strats for Hadros and here you can make groups to test strategies we currently know it’s stats from GP hp 25k with 4 rounds attack around 1600 and 2 massive minions a gorgosaur with 8k (possiblely 8.4) life and scolosaurus I’m pretty sure with around 5k life correct me if I’m wrong. There are 2 current strats unless I’m mistaken the later of which is more suited to lower level players 2 Thor dio and Toura & Tenrex dio irri Thor(Thor might be replaceable with a large max) should work thanks to the shield from dio it may seem like lacking heal but tenrexs heal with the buff from irri should be sufficient as the only damage is from the boss and it’s halved so heal is only needed every 2 or so turns in theory and tenrexs heal has a 2 turn cooldown this would replace Toura with an extra damage dealer allowing you to get through the raid quickly now this is all theory which is why I need some ppl who have these dinos at a good level to try all this out on Tuesday and if it works ppl can form groups/raid teams similar to mortem if y’all have any ideas/suggestions please lmk so we can come up with the best possible strategy. Also if anyone knows Hadros move order please say as it will help with planning significantly.

Found out it’s entelodon instead of scolo the entelodon has 132 speed and 6k life so the above strat is no longer effective the 2× Thor strat is still effective however. But the Thors would need an immense attack. Ludia really went nuts when they made this thing lol. It doesn’t look like there’s gonna be any haast eagle carrying going on here. Scolo might be a good idea as gorgo can be distracted along with entelodon I’m pretty sure.

why are they so powerful now. I mean the minnions are op and they show up four times now. You need to literally do 50,000 damage to kill them four times.

2 Likes

My mortem group has one in the works, but it’s dependant on what the raid actually is come Oct. 6th. i’m thinking Ludia may change some things between now and then.

I sure hope so because as of now it’s requirements are pretty crazy.

Round 1:

1. Group Taunting Shields
  2. Emergency Heal
  3. Resilient Impact
    [passive] Resilient Counterattack

Round 2:

1. Group Distraction
  2. Group Taunting Shields Strike
  3. Resilient Rampage
    [passive] Resilient Counterattack

Round 3:

1. Group Taunting Shields