Ludia Forums

Haha. A level 1 sloth helped defeat Mortem. Haha

Haast Eagle Gen 2? You’re still using that strat? Pfft, clearly you have not updated to 2.1 where the level 1 common sloths can help beat Mortem…https://youtu.be/Vq2dZYmZnrY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoEdiWELP0o

16 Likes

Finally, a dino I can use to help me win! :joy:

12 Likes

Lol it’s legit a meme at this point

10 Likes

Honestly it seems like the hardest part about beating Mortem is finding high-level friends

13 Likes

does anyone know when it spawns. I saw one but it was it was too far away and haven’t caught it in a giga yet.

2 Likes

that’s why things like irritator are so valued. Irri brings down the needed levels and boosts of the rest of the team.

7 Likes

Leaves falling in a beautiful flutter, that sloth gracefully dancing at the sound of dramatic music… I… I can’t

5 Likes

So what do you guys want me to do next? Level 11 Procerathomimus? Something like that? lol

1 Like

It spawns in Local 3 at day time, good luck!

2 Likes

Oi, Hundy is a good lad, plus everyone’s sloth is level 1, Hundy could have level 30 creatures? Probably not, but I know he is not a noob as he participates in raids with creatures like tenonto, phoru, etc.

Do you think literally anything could beat Mortem with that support team, or do you need distraction?

Depends on how good the creature is I guess, Batman beat Mortem with his level 30 t rex and that doesn’t have distraction, but for the low level strats, the creature basically needs both distraction and evasive to survive.

3 Likes

In that case, I can’t think of anything more hilarious than the level 1 sloth

2 Likes

The only thing I don’t get is that not only was Haast Gen 2 not nerfed(Instead buffed) but they also add a common that can evade and distract in the same move. Plus Haast Gen 2 is available on Wednesdays, when Mortem is available… Coincidence?

1 Like

lol, last update Deinonychus was the closest, the only problem was that its distraction had a cooldown and it could not evade and distract in the same move, that’s why I never ended up trying it, but this sloth, haha, this is so funny honestly.

1 Like

If a level 1 sloth works, why would you use one that was higher level? If a level 19 Irritator works, why would you use one that was higher level?
Sure they’re contributing less resources during the duration of the raid, but that doesn’t mean they’re not a good player.

You just come off as being resentful because you used loads of resources to beat Mortem when someone else didn’t.

4 Likes

Why would anyone be salty and toxic in this thread? No-one warranted it so no-one has a reason be toxic. I guess people just want to start drama for no reason.

I think it’s GREAT that people are finding new methods for bosses and showing that anyone can actually beat Mortem if they have the right team.

But hey lets be toxic towards each other instead.

2 Likes

No no, they are my friend lol, they were joking, he’s been in plenty of my low level raids lol with his high level phoru or tenonto and he helps many people daily, I promise he is just joking lol.

Exactly. I thought this community was about helping promote all players.

I’m in local 3, yay.

1 Like