Halloween scent bomb “bombed”out

Hello, I bought one of the Halloween scent attractant :bomb: bombs, I love festive stuff, but alas I never got my rare. In fact, all I got in my area were the same common dinosaurs over and over again (5 Allosaurus, 4 tanyco., and 1 velociraptor). Have there been any other glitches with this? Can I try it again?

Thanks

Event

I have one and haven’t used it yet. I am waiting for when I have some time to walk around. I’ve attracted more dinos that way. Another player informed me of that. I almost cannot wait! I will let you know if I have any issues with it. :blush:

3 Likes

The one (rare scent) that I got from the Scent Strike tower draws 7 rares and 3 commons.

1 Like

Go for a walk when using scents. More often than not, you’ll get 2 spawns at a time. I got 3 gorgosaurus when I used my halloween scent. Plus a lot of the commons.

2 Likes

Contact support hopefully they will give you a new one… over the course of 7 of these scents i average 3 rares per scent and have gotten one trex spawn…

Ask yourself do you need gorgosaursus or spino dna… if yes these are great… if not… dont buy or stock up on tawny and raptor dna…

1 Like

Could use the allosaurus dna since they migrated away from my area. I’m planning to use mine when I’m on vacation the next few days when I see what’s in the area.

1 Like

The one I got from a tower gave me at least 5-6 spino, a gorgo or two, bunch of Allo and tany and I think 1 or 2 Velociraptor!

All in all I liked it!

1 Like

Hi there, @Mary_S, I’m sorry to hear that you did not find your guaranteed Rare dinosaur when using one of our Halloween Scents. Our support team would be interested in investigating this further in order to determine what happened. Could you reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key so that they can find you faster in our system? Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you I will do this.

It’s a trap

1 Like