Ludia Forums

Halloween Scents

So…I’m a bit confused how the Halloween scents will work. Will they attract all the spooky dinos we voted for regardless of what local we set them off in? Or will they only attract the voted spooky dinos if we’re in the local they typically spawn in?

1 Like

Or will it attract all dinos regardless of spooky vote?

Also that, yes. Is it all dinos with just a chance at the spooky one’s?

I like my new profile picture of jurassic world alive.

2 Likes

it’s not spooky, so that doesn’t make scents, zoltan.

8 Likes

only thing it spawned that seemed out of the ordinary was tanycolagreus which i don’t usually see. spawned gorgosaurus and v-raptor which i see all the time. seemed to just be a regular rare scent that just had a pumpkin on it. seems like everything so far this update is the usual just with a pumpkin on it :confused:

8 Likes

Sigh. Such a disappointment.

1 Like

yes it’s kind of amazing that they will try to sell you $100 incubators, but can’t come up with anything to capitalize on one of the oldest global holidays :thinking:

6 Likes

At least that allows me imagine how nice it’d be if tany gets a hybrid. Still better than getting dna of tupan

1 Like

If anyone thinks the poll we voted in actually means anything… :joy: I got my first pumpkin scent today, will probably open it tomorrow in the park. Just expecting the regular stuff really.

2 Likes

Pretty sure Tany was in a few votes as a spooky dino. I know V-raptor was too, not sure about Gorgo. I’ll open one in a while and see cause its day time and in my location, non of the 3 you mention should spawn if it was a normal scent

2 Likes

Not quite true though, I usually open my scent capsules in the park and I often get vraptor and tany out of them as they are park spawns (and vraptor global). So if I was to open a halloween scent and get vraptor and tany it would be no different from normal.

1 Like

im not in a park, so tany shouldn’t be spawning. i’m in L3 and gorgo is basically a common for me.

Does this mean that it will draw out velociraptors during the daytime potentially? Sorry for misunderstanding.

2 Likes

Don’t be sorry. I think these are the things we’re all wondering.

3 Likes

i did my scent at dawn. raptors can normally spawn then, so i can’t say either way.

I’ve got one TREX.

1 Like

Someone made another post called Halloween Scent Results. He got only spooky event dinos from the scent and they’re not all the same local so I assume local doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

I meant in my case, im L2 and L4 (my town is seperated in two localities) and was going to try during the day (non-park too); so Tany, Raptor and Gorgo would not be an expected spawn if it was a normal scent (common or rare). Decided to get the towers out of the way though so will try tomorrow! (Did bump into epic Pyro and T-rex, and a rare Dilo appeared by my barber shop).