Ludia Forums

Happy 7 Year Anniversary!

Happy 7th Anniversary Vikings! :partying_face: :birthday:

Whether you’ve been on Berk since the beginning or if you just started playing yesterday, we wanted to thank you all for your support over the years!

Berk has also come a long way over the years from only a handful of islands to the sprawling world it is today! :hushed:

DR21_06_HowItStartedV2

There is plenty in store for you this week! From Saturday, June 12 until Saturday, June 19, check-in every day for new in-game gifts! :gift: Don’t wait, the anniversary gifts expire after 24h. :hourglass_flowing_sand:

Visit our social pages every day during the week to claim an increased daily reward of 25 Runes!

Here’s to many more years on Berk!

From the entire Rise of Berk team, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :tada: :tada:
image (11)

59 Likes

It’s been a long year ,thanks for helping me get though it. Love the game.

20 Likes

l am happy

9 Likes

Happy Anniversary! I like how you took a complete picture of Berk. Wish we could do that with ours. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes

Happy 7th anniversary

6 Likes

This game has been a lot of fun, first time I heard of this game was while I was playing School Of Dragons, then when I aced that game I moved here and am having lots of fun!

6 Likes

Happy birthday. :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

Happy anniversary love your game

3 Likes

Happy birthday

2 Likes

I’ve played since the start but I kept losing accounts cuz my devices kept braking over time I actually still remember when it was just the few islands and the green death each time I lost an device I didn’t play for a while then when I came back something new which was always good so happy 7th anniversary to all to the new and the the old

4 Likes

Thanks so much for this great game. I have been around since close to the beginning. It has been fun watching it grow and evolve. Sure helped during the pandemic. Keep up the great work!

4 Likes

Feliz aniversário

Blockquote

2 Likes

Hi I love your game and I just wanna congratulate you on your seventh anniversary, thank you for this game and have a good day

5 Likes

How great all these years have been : ')

3 Likes

Yeah it has been great. Happy 7th anniversary :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiley_cat::smiley_cat::fist_right::running_man:

2 Likes

Feliz aniversario!

Translated From Spanish

“Happy Anniversary!”

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary!!! I’ve been with you for a few years now, not even including the year or 2 that I took a break. It’s been quite a journey, and I love that we have the before and after pictures from where we started to where we are now. Thanks for being a companion through the years, but especially for 2020 and 2021!!! Here’s to more years to come :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

How do I get the gifts

2 Likes

Happy 7th Anniversary!! Such a great game I love it a lot!!! It is the best game i have ever played in my entire life!!! Thanks for making such a great game!!!

2 Likes