Ludia Forums

Happy Anniversary JWTG! 😍

Happy Six Years to our lovely game… here’s to the wonderful time it gave us! :partying_face:

23 Likes

Hey Ludia let’s celebrate with a new glass canon amphibian…six years…you can do this🤨

15 Likes

How was last year’s anniversary? Specifically did it have large discounts and stuff? Because if so I will put on hold my plans for buying hybrids during today’s discount.

2 Likes

Happy anniversary jwtg! Big thanks to ludia for this fabulous game they put together which brightens up my mood when I’m dull and makes me feel happy. when I saw that trex level 21 in battle stage I was so happy that in a few moments after the battle It would be mine :blush: and now rexy Has grown a long way and puts a smile on my face while entering her paddock, thank you so much ludia!

3 Likes

Ludia : You’ve waited 6 years, you can wait for 6 more. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Happy burdsday!

Noooooo​:pleading_face::sob:, more six years? Why?:pleading_face:

3 Likes

thanks, Ludia for giving me deinocheirus thanks to this day’s plant eating package, that’s why I said, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JWTG​:smiley::+1:

2 Likes

Happy anniversary Ludia. Thank you for the impossible to win battle in order to celebrate your anniversary… No May I ask why you made this impossible for me?

4 Likes

Start by, If you can, speeding up apato, block a few times while reserving, once ya get to full reserves, just go 4 attack while reserving 4, until apato dies, then if you can speed up armomata, use it to kill spino and maybe tarbo if your lucky, and put in you second best herbivore(monostegotops) and kill megalo. Your gonna have to keep apato alive til you get full 8 reserves

1 Like

I tried all that… I ended up leveling my mono up to 40… I needed to anyway for one of my Park missions. I wan finally in for my efforts a got a friggin gallimimus

1 Like

Happy anniversary Jurassic World:The Game🎉

2 Likes

Dang, I got a stego

1 Like

Happy anniversary JWTG!

1 Like

Happy anniversary JWTG and this is what u give me :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

4 Likes

Is it my long anticipated huge discounts coming by, if so, I may go mental! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Are they finally going to announce that they will listen to players on the forum about suggestions!

Not me: I went to shopping spree with my LPs on Monday (only have about 70K left) and I’m still recovering my DNA level from my Segno-project. So… hopefully they will wait a bit more… :slight_smile:
If not - well, then happy shopping to you, sir! :+1:

3 Likes

Haha not blaming you for doing that, only the reason I desire a discount is nothing but the enormous temptation rises inside me that I think I cannot hold on for any longer. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’ll do the same as you do I am afraid, my kind sir, if nothing shows up soon enough. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes