Ludia Forums

Happy Birthday Nonthawath

@Nonthawath_777 happy birthday to you :tada::partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Nonthawath!

2 Likes

Thank you @anon43877113 @Jurassic_Fury sorry for late reply I have just finished eating fine dining.

2 Likes

I will eat in a while. Looks like our time zones are close, anyways. Good Night.

1 Like

You shouldn’t interrupt fine dining on your birthday.

3 Likes

Very happy birthday! What’s on the menu?

3 Likes

@MirrMurr some fine dining menu. Modern German restuarant

6 Likes

@Tommi would be SOOOO proud!

Johann Lafer or Alfons Schuhbeck?

3 Likes

@Tommi Mathias and Thomas Sühring

2 Likes

You made me very hungry with those pictures. :drooling_face:

4 Likes

@Tommi The restuarant that I eated is 2 michelin stars name Sürhing located in Bangkok.

1 Like

I miss going to restaurants… hope you enjoyed your time @Nonthawath_777! :smiley:

thanks @Jurassic_Fury next week will be indian food(especially chicken tikka).

2 Likes

Makes me all the more miss restaurants :sob: I remember Butter Naan being the only thing I used to ask for whenever we went to a restaurant… now I have to wait months, possibly a year to have it again…

Chicken Tikka , Naan, and lots of popular Indian food is just an outer glimpse of what we truly have to offer, I am certain every region,every place of India has lots of unique traditional and street food, every corner of india has something exciting to offer,I am certain there is something unique lurking in even the smallest bits of our country.

1 Like

I at least know one thing, this quarantine has led me to discipline my mind against food temptations. (When I mean against food temptations, my taste buds are not dead yet,just that I can survive without them)

1 Like

@Jurassic_Fury @anon43877113 In Bangkok Korean,Japanese restuarants are more popular than other restuarants.

Makes me remember those nice dosas and idlis my Grandmother used to make for me in Kerala. Ah, those nice hot dosas. :yum: What I wouldn’t give to go there again for a day…

@Predator_X this food is my favourite american food when I arrived in Texas 2 years ago.

4 Likes