Happy Birthday Sionsith

Happy Birthday @Sionsith hope you have a good day and thank you for your contributions to help the forums.20211029_123127

15 Likes

Happy birthday mighty sion .

9 Likes

Happy B day!!

9 Likes

Happy B-Day @Sionsith, I hope you make it a great one. It’s well deserved. Thank you for all you do :wink:

9 Likes

Happy birthday the king!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday @Sionsith!!! :birthday:

6 Likes

And let’s not forget the spice he added to the JWTG with his relaxing ASMR voice in his tutorials and his contributions in helping people with sleep disorders.

:milky_way::neutral_face::t_rex::sauropod::yawning_face::sleeping:

And of course, he is the one true king of the numbers, ruler of the charts realm. :crown:

8 Likes

I wish you a happy birthday from all my park ! Especially Troodon and all the cunning raptors :smiley: :partying_face:

Some of my lineup wishing you a great birthday, and a blessed one :partying_face: ( don’t even know how they are doing that lol )

On behalf of all my lineup, thank you so much for all the advice you gave to all the community and my lineup too !

7 Likes

That’s not Sionsith though, that’s definitely a completely totally different person known as Chris Vail. Do they share the same birthday? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Among of all, that Presto really does show her respect though! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Have a great birthday!

7 Likes

Ah, now we know the reason for all the discounts, they are a birthday present from Ludia to @Sionsith . Makes total sense!

Happy Birthday and can you arrange for a second ‘official’ birthday in 6 months time? Our Queen in the UK has a real birthday and an official birthday*, as monarch of JWtG surely Ludia could manage something similar for you (and us)?

*No I have no idea why.

8 Likes

Have a very happy birthday, @Sionsith! :birthday:

6 Likes

A happy birthday @Sionsith, best wish too you!!!
a big cake for youJurassic World cake. Logo & greenery all done in modeling chocolate. |  Dinosaur birthday cakes, Jurassic world cake, Cake

7 Likes

Happy birthday Sionsith. I hope you have a great one.

7 Likes

@Sionsith happy birthday

6 Likes

Happy happy birthday!! :cake:

7 Likes

I am so proud of her :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @Sionsith
Hope you have a wonderful day!

5 Likes

Happy birthday!

6 Likes