3 Likes

happy birthday @Stiffeno!!! :birthday: :tada:

3 Likes

Thank you all very much for the birthday wishes, 35 years young now😎

To answer the question of favourite dinosaurs -

Real: Trex and any ostrich like Dino, Ornie/Gallie so forth
Made Up: Monomimus and Indom

Little bit of Stiffeno trivia -
Jurassic Park was the first ever movie I seen at the cinema when I was about 8, and decades later my son seen Jurassic World as his first movie at the cinema and he was also 8…it’s fate😂

Edit: Oh and yea it’s my 3rd year on the forums today😎

8 Likes

Happy bday @Stiffeno! Never knew you lived in Sydney! I live there too…

4 Likes

Yeah my suburb is one of the coronavirus hotspots but I’ve been fine, no issues other than being driving batty with lockdowns😂

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Stiffeno!

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! (*^3^)/~☆

Edit:
I heard that Melbourne was completely closed off, that true?

2 Likes

My state New South Wales always leave our border open, but every other state closes to us so it may as well be shut :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Crazy! You and your family stay safe!

2 Likes

Thanks will do, I’m taking all the extra time to play Ark, just setup a new PvP server running the Island map, my first PvP server…should be interesting :joy:

Server name is: Great Southern Land, and is Xbox and PC cross platform for anyone who wishes to pop in😎

1 Like

I played ARK for a few weeks. Most of my gaming is FFX and Apex Legends right now.

However, as of Tomorrow, I’ll be on vacation for over a week for my own birthday. Going to Colorado~ I’ve never been before and I’m so excited.

2 Likes

Well happy birthday in case I miss it, I would love to visit my grandparents home country Poland, my dad is fully Polish (I’m half) but he never tough me a word of the language so, hoping if I ever go I find a population that speaks English there😂

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll be around on my birthday. We come home the day before.
Maybe one day you will~

English pretty much everywhere, so you’ll likely be OK.

3 Likes