Ludia Forums

Happy birthday to JW:TG's finest contributor

@Sionsith’s name has a birthday cake beside it today (29 October); when I hover over the cake, it says today is his birthday. I think it’s fair to say that this forum giant stands head-and-shoulders above the rest of us in his contributions to the community, whether it’s de-mystifying ferocity or tracking (and sharing!) tournament cut-offs or calculating cool-down times or speaking up for the community about discount times or any of a hundred other things (on top of being rather funny and darn good-looking, of course). If JW:TG had a smooth, suave Lando Calrissian who could administrate Cloud City and pilot the Falcon, it’d be our own birthday man @Sionsith! Happy birthday, buddy!

th

14 Likes

Happy birthday @Sionsith. :smiley:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Chris!!! Thanks for your contributions. Your posts have helped me out many times. Hope you have a great day with your family…and dinosaurs!!

1 Like

Happy birthday @Sionsith and may there be a lot of dino eggs in your birthday gift box.

3 Likes

Happy birthday sionsith

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Sionsith thanks for all you do to help us fellow game players

2 Likes

Thank you, I am happy that my analytical adventures helps the forum out as much as they do.

I appreciate the kind words from all of you.

Edit: I just clicked on the cake itself and realized it shows when I joined the forums, and it was on Nov 4th so it is almost my forum birthday as well. Time does fly when you are having fun!!

7 Likes

Happy birthday! Been playing for over 4 years I think and only discovered the forums a few months ago. But your advice has made a lot of challenging things much more manageable and has made the game more fun! And the statistics and charting speak to my heart (and job)!

5 Likes

Happy birthday Chris. :t_rex::sauropod::dragon::deer::squid:

2 Likes

Happy birthday and early happy anniversary. Thanks for going well above and beyond for this community

2 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

2 Likes

Hello everyone. Nice to meet you all. My name is Justin and I have been playing JW:TG since 2015 with about a year and a half hiatus in the middle of it. I have been creeping on the forums for a few months and decided tonight would be a great opportunity to sign up and tell @Sionsith Happy Birthday! :tada::gift: and thank you for all you do. You’ve definitely saved my skin a few (several) times in these tournaments.

4 Likes

Hello @EorlundGraymane91, nice to meet you too.

1 Like

Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Happy birthday @Sionsith, I just made an account, you and the forum have helped me so much, thanks!!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your continued human existence. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!! Thanks for all the helpful tips and tracking information. :sauropod::t_rex::birthday::tada::balloon:

3 Likes

Ludia really should send @Sionsith some free money, or give him a yearlong VIP membership for free. He’s certainly made me play this game more than I otherwise would have.

3 Likes

Wow I want to have it

Sorry my first post was awkward, @Sionsith. Also you seem to be the, not ringleader, but the authority here and I was wondering if you would tell me how to make a thread.