Happy Cake Day @Mary_Jo

Title says it all…

21 Likes

Happy cakeday @Mary_Jo!

2 Likes

Blows a party horn

2 Likes

Happy Cake day @Mary_Jo !
Your Dino data spreadsheet is a godsend for this community!

9 Likes

Happy cake day @Mary_Jo!
Thanks for being so helpful on the forums!

4 Likes

Happy cake day @Mary_Jo :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy cakeday @Mary_Jo :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

True so helpful, Wait I thought @Andy_wan_kenobi was ambassador, not @Apple

2 Likes

I’m am one

3 Likes

Being an ambassador is not like being a highlander, there can be more than one. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Oh ok
10 chars

2 Likes

Happy cakeday!!!

3 Likes

Thanks everyone, I have so enjoyed being a part of this community and being able to help newer players coming up, paying forward all the help I received here as a new player back in the day.

BTW, my photo is not how I normally dress! It’s from my favorite (and award-winning!) cosplay, a Dr Who TARDIS dress that I made myself, the skirt opens up to show the console interior. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it!) the dress no longer fits me, due to losing a bit of weight since I made it!

16 Likes

Happy cakeday

3 Likes

Oh wow we got ourselves a cosplayer here! Congrats on both the award and on losing weight!
What other cosplays have you done?

3 Likes

Well, unfortunately not long after I really got seriously into cosplay is when I started having a lot of medical issues and spent a lot of time in the hospital and with the pandemic of course, it’s been on hiatus as well. I have to use a wheelchair to do cons so that greatly restricts what I can do (I run a FB page for cosplayers with disabilities in fact). But I’ve done a number of other Doctor Who cosplays as well as Kiki (Studio Ghibli) and a variety of Trek cosplays (my Lal from ST:TNG made it to the top 10 of the Vegas con which totally shocked me (mainly due I believe to how 100% screen accurate my construction was), but my favorite Trek one was my “Tribble Bounty Hunter”!)

5 Likes

Oh we got a professional here. In that case, how hard would it be to do Shulk from Xenoblade? I have a bunch of friends that have a huge party on Halloween, but the project would take months to have done (the Monado is a pain) so would it be worth it?

1 Like

I have no idea who that even is, but there are LOADS of Facebook groups for cosplayers (or discord if that’s your thing, meetup good for local groups), for specific genres and fan bases, types of construction (I mainly do fabric sewing vs. armor-based/worbla etc. designs), body types, etc. Find a forum for what you are interested in and I’m sure you will find someone to help you.

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day, @Mary_Jo! :cake:
Hope I’m not late for the party! :partying_face:

4 Likes

You aren’t

2 Likes