Ludia Forums

Happy Cake Day @Mary_Jo

Happy cake day @Mary_Jo. A nice chocolate cake with sprinkles? Or maybe lemon drizzle…

Really appreciate your work on this game

4 Likes

Oh well, worth a shot lol

2 Likes

Happy cake day :tada: :tada: :tada:

1 Like

Wow those are some great achievements! Hope you recover well and soon! Goodluck!

5 Likes

Happy cake day @Mary_Jo and have a safe recovery!

5 Likes

To rend someone happy you need Tiramisù search it and then you will get the power…
Also Happy Cakeday @Mary_Jo , everyone have to thank you for Dino Data Spreadsheet.

2 Likes

@Mary_Jo happy cake day thank you for being such a help on the forum :smiley:

I actually don’t eat anything that has sugar in it (would never have lost weight without getting sugar out of my life!), so none of those would be on the list (I do agree Tiramisù is the best thing ever!) My mom makes the most AMAZING sugar-free chocolate cake which is what I had for my real birthday earlier this month.

2 Likes

Happy Cakeday @Mary_Jo !! My apologies for the late wishes. :sweat_smile:

Wow, these few months really are kicking in with the Cakedays! I remember around last year you were one of the earliest people to help me and so many others progress.

The memory of you asking me “why the heck would you want to make your Indominus to level 20?!” is still so fresh!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Sorry, didn’t know this…and did you know that Tiramisù is italian?

No reason you would know… and certainly I know it’s Italian! It’s very commonly served at any decent Italian restaurant here in the US.

2 Likes

Oh, ok. What other italian recipes do they serve in those restaurants that you didn’t know before? Ours is one of the most various cookings.