Ludia Forums

Happy Cake Day!

Happy Cake Day @Jurassic_Fury :tada::balloon::tada:

17 Likes

…Thanks a lot!! :pleading_face: Didn’t know it was today… It’s been one year since I was on the Forum, wow! When I joined JWTG and the Forum reluctantly last year I had no idea how much it would mean to me later on.

What was once a casual “oh lemme check that Game once” and “oh right there is a Forum for that Game” once in a while, is now the first thing I do every day haha. The Game and the Forum have influenced me a lot in many ways I thought was not possible.

Again… WOW! One year!! Feels like an hour ago!! (Cause feels like yesterday is a bit cliché, isn’t it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Okay I’ll cry now…! :sob:

16 Likes

Happy cake day! :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy cake day brother!

1 Like

Happy cake day :tada:

1 Like

Happy cakeday

2 Likes

Happy cakeday bro !!!

1 Like

Happy cakeday @Jurassic_Fury :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Happy cakeday mate!

2 Likes

Happy cakeday @Jurassic_Fury

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day! :doughnut::birthday::cake:

1 Like

Happy Cake Day Jurassic_Fury!

1 Like

Happy cake day bud :partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy Cake Day!

2 Likes

Thank you so much to all of you once again!! As someone whose presence is either critisized, ignored or isn’t really noticed anywhere, I’m so touched by this Forum.

All of you have been so nice with me and let me tell you this : I smile everytime I see you all posting your Game achievements (or achievement’nts) because this is a place where… There are so many people who have at least a common interest like mine, namely our JWTG…!

My interests were always quite different from what people around me usually liked which I don’t mind but I do feel left out. This Forum is one such place where I feel so much at home.

This is one thing that I will cherish all my life — that there was a Forum that I entered casually but it ended up being a big part of my daily life! Not just for entertainment but in general too. We have people from all over the world here and it’s such a nice way to make new friends who share your interest.

Even thinking of it now I keep thinking how long it has been even though it doesn’t feel that way at all! Last year after Park Builder’s demise I remember casually playing JWTG in my room while it was raining, and I switched the lights off for better effect.

I would once (or was it thrice?) again like to express my most thanks to you all.

I’m not crying… :pleading_face:

12 Likes

Seeing you post actively everyday brings me joy just to see your import on topics…you really inspired me to make myself an active poster on the forum and it was the best decision ever. Thanks for being a person I can look to for help and suggestions

3 Likes

The icon next to your name took me a while to register but happy cake day!

2 Likes

Happy cakeday

1 Like