Happy cakeday @Dan_Ball :partying_face::birthday::cake:

3 Likes

Happy cake day dan :partying_face: :cake:

4 Likes

happy cakeday

4 Likes

Happy Cakeday @Dan_Ball! :cake:

3 Likes

Happy Cake Day @Dan_Ball :cake: :cake: :cupcake: :cupcake: :birthday: :birthday: :tada: :tada: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

@Dan_Ball :birthday::t_rex:

You’ve been far too quiet. I’ve been waiting on that Dan Ball Gen 2!

3 Likes

Once I got 7 likes on my post from happy cake day Humberto_De_Carvalho man I guess It was super awesome

3 Likes

Ha. I’m not that popular and I’ve been gone for a number of months. I’ll give you the first like though.

3 Likes

Got a promotion without a promotion. Been hectic. Looks like I missed a triceratops gen 2. That’s a bummer.

3 Likes

You missed a lot more than Triceratops Gen 2, but okay :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Well I haven’t looked all the way through what happened. I’m just trying to minimize the pain of missing out by only picking 2 dinos I would’ve wanted that I missed out of the probable 10 or more.

4 Likes

I missed a really cool flying dino with a big head too now that you mention it

2 Likes

Still a lot more to go…

Let me catch you up in short then. We had a bunch of JWA imported creatures (Iguanadon, Edmontosaurus, Spinosaurus Gen 2, Tupandactylus, Dilophoboa to name a few), we have three Playable Bosses. Omega, Juggernaut and Valkyrie, all useless to mainstream gameplay as such, and the updates after Bosses brought more crashes to the game. Oh and then Update 52 broke the entire game for many players.

Very normal since it is Ludia…

You actually picked a very good time to return, not gonna lie. I wish I could forget whatever happened in the game between December 2020 and one week back :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Don’t bring us back…

1 Like