Ludia Forums

Happy ending

These are good things that would make everyone happy

1. Ludia bans boosts
  2. Ludia nerfing rhino and metrodon
  3. Making Parasaurolphus lux placeable in sanctuaries
  4. Ludia reworks skoonasaurus, pterovexus, pokandactylus, spinoconstrictor, entelonia and mammolania
  5. Ludia reworks the eagles
  6. Ludia finally adding a hybrid for alankylosaurus and phorusaura
  7. Ludia making pvp team battles
  8. Ludia adding lore dinosaurs like corythosaurus, ceratosaurus, metriacanthosaurus and pachyrhinosaurus
  9. Ludia adding bumpy, toro and rexy as well as camp cretaceous emotes
  10. Ludia releasing a pig and dodo april fools boss
  11. Ludia releasing an aquatic update this year
4 Likes
  1. Fixing everything that doesn’t work properly.
4 Likes

Mammolania doesn’t need a buff, it’s already tyrant and can beat all 4 apexes

3 Likes

seriously… that is never going to happen…
not now, not in the near future, not in the distant future either…

Why you ask well the answer to that is very simple…

Some items you listed above are not scheduled to be released into the game for many years to come yet.!.

1. Ludia bans boosts ( in our dreams )
  2. Ludia nerfing rhino and metrodon ( in roughly 1 to 3 years time from now )
  3. Making Parasaurolphus lux placeable in sanctuaries ( will never happen in our lives because para is a * legendary dinosaur and therefore not possible )
  4. Ludia reworks skoonasaurus, pterovexus, pokandactylus, spinoconstrictor, entelonia and mammolania ( in roughly 1 to 3 years time from now )
  5. Ludia reworks the eagles ( in roughly 1 to 2 years time from now )
  6. Ludia finally adding a hybrid for alankylosaurus and phorusaura ( in roughly 1 to 2 perhaps 3 years time from now )
  7. Ludia making pvp team battles ( in our dreams this will be a long time in coming or perhaps it will never happen )
  8. Ludia adding lore dinosaurs like corythosaurus, ceratosaurus, metriacanthosaurus and pachyrhinosaurus ( in roughly 1 to 2 years time from now )
  9. Ludia adding bumpy, toro and rexy as well as camp cretaceous emotes ( in roughly 1 to 2 years time from now )
  10. Ludia releasing a pig and dodo april fools boss ( in roughly 1 or possibly 2 years time from now perhaps )
  11. Ludia releasing an aquatic update this year ( perhaps in roughly 1 to 2 years time from now … maybe but not before )

We can list as many ** DREAM ** items as we want during our life times but 96.3% of the time we will never ever see it in our life times … ever.!.
so happy hunting in your long quest to actually see this ever happen lol
(p.S. ) and no i am not being sarcastic either i am just being realistic because when it is all said and done there are thousands of other more important issues with the game than worrying about a list of dream items that will take years if not decades to implement into the game in general but glitches, bugs, upgrades to eliminate those very same bugs, glitches and countless other issues already present in the game will take first priority over anything else that players may or may not want included with the game… only time will tell but dont hold out any hope of seeing that mammoth list of dream issues becoming reality any time soon.

5 Likes

I think it takes less than 2 years till we get all of that. Besides the game won’t last more than 10 years considering the recent end of jpb

I said rework not buff. And that’s especially why for mammolania

That will never happen because as soon as they fix something new bugs emerge

1 Like

I would not be happy with 2, 3 and 11. So you are certainly not speaking for everyone…

1 Like

So i take it that you don’t want an aquatic update or easier ways to get parasaurolphus lux

2 Likes

why did this get hid by the community? the person is just stating hard facts

1 Like

I don’t know why

I think we’re too far in and people have spent way too much real money on boosts to get rid of them entirely. But a boost system rework isn’t out of the question.

Yeah a few targeted nerfs would be appreciated.

I personally don’t really care either way on this one. I kind of like the exclusivity of only finding it in the wild.

I wouldn’t say all of these need full reworks, but all of them could benefit from some minor buffs (or in Mammolanias case, minor nerfs).

I don’t think the eagles are actually that bad, at least not compared to the average cunning. The only change might like to see is changing Haast Eagle and Poukaideis distractions to pounce, but they don’t really need a rework.

Yeah I’d like to see that too, for some of the older hybrids especially like Alankylosaurus, Procerathomimus, and Dsungaia. Or Scutosaurus as the oldest non-hybrid without a hybrid.

I think this is the big feature that’s most likely to make it into the game this year. There’s already some things in the game that only make sense in this context. For example, Swap in Defense applies taunt, a team battle-only effect, but you can’t swap in raids.

Always nice to see.

A big part of me feels like it’s too late for more named dinos from CC to be added (besides E750), but it could happen. Emotes are always a possibility.

These are great boss ideas, I’m curious what they’ll come up with this year.

I wouldn’t put it past ludia to make this eventually, but I’m personally not expecting it soon. Maybe next year?

Adding this one in, because yeah there’s a ton of stuff that doesn’t work properly right now. We can dream about new features all we want, but at the end of the day, they’ve gotta fix this stuff too.

2 Likes

Well yes we’re too deep into boost by now. I don’t think it’s too late for bumpy and toro to make an appearance because they’re probably make an update with E750 where we could see them. Yes Scutosaurus and proceratomimus need a hybrid as well. Yes the eagles aren’t completely bad but there should be something done about their attack. If we get an phorusaura hybrid do you think it will have instant rampage? Yes they don’t necessarily need a remake but they need better stats so they should get a major buff since they hard to make

I think so, that seems to be the line’s signature move.

I think you forgot @Dimodactylus …

4 Likes

People always forget me.

1 Like

Even I forgot you :sob: I’m sorry Dimo. You need a hybrid first!

2 Likes

I don’t know why

Sorry. Yes dimordactylus also needs a hybrid. I would make it the first uniqe that has an epic creature

3 Likes

Isn’t Grypolyth the first?

1 Like