Ludia Forums

Happy National Go Fishing Day!

I would love being in that cool, basement with you that your Dad had. With the fish tanks and all of those Cichlids?! Endless gazings, wonder, and amazement! Yes, the mudpuppy isn’t a fish, it’s a fish-dragon of sorts :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Interesting fact. Hatchet fish actually fly. They can leap out of the water and flap their pectoral fins unlike flying fish who only glide :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Too close!

Are the Koi fish pretty big?

1 Like

I can’t let you see my koi pond already, because it’s night. This is a koi pond:

2 Likes

Instead of chopping :laughing: @Caleb, I did not know about these fish! Thank you for this!

1 Like

Those ponds take some good caring :heart_eyes: How many do you have in yours?

1 Like

1 of them. @LadyHadden

1 Like

This is cool:

2 Likes

Happy Father’s Day to him, yes? They say he may have fathered two albino sons a few years ago?

1 Like

I saw this!!?

1 Like

I saw that in Australia! We called Australia as Aussie.

1 Like

Whoa, that is amazing to have seen in person! Congratulations, @Dilophoboa_Titanoboa! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you :blush:. @LadyHadden

1 Like

You’re welcome! @Dilophoboa_Titanoboa

1 Like

I was on the boat, because it’s my fishing trip in Aussie. Then I felt something splashing at me. I look behind me there is a white humpback :whale2: whale! Then I took a picture! @LadyHadden

1 Like

I can’t wait to go back on a boat and do some fishing. A couple years ago this is what I’ve caught. A lovely Striped Bass.

3 Likes

I can’t wait to go fishing again! Before coronavirus, I fished a grouper.

@BeamCheese

4 Likes

Thats a nice fish boi you got there

2 Likes

After that I released the grouper!

@Gojiraptor and @Procerathomonomimus

1 Like