Ludia Forums

Happy National Go Fishing Day!

I was shocked that time! I caught a golden rainbow trout! @Gojiraptor

1 Like

A very lovely Striped Bass, indeed, @BeamCheese! I see it’s size, I can see the screw I’m using for comparison. I’ve definitely not caught any fish that size! :blush: I hope you get back out on a boat soon!

2 Likes

Hi, @Brittany_Thaw :blush:! I am glad you chimed in! If you are asking me about what to do about this holiday I brought up than I am starting a conversation about a sort of related to JWA, or dinosaurs, topic. I am hoping there will be people in our Jurassic World Alive community that would like to chat about it with me.
I ended up not going fishing that day. Hang on, I did catch a fish with my hands from inside a bucket of water :grimacing: I suppose that can count! :sweat_smile:
I am going to go out on a limb here and guess that you enjoy fishing??

1 Like

This is my best fish caught! GOLDEN RAINBOW TROUT @LadyHadden and @Brittany_Thaw

1 Like

What she said is correct. That’s what I want to say to you. @Brittany_Thaw

Oh, it’s very nice! I did see that! You are catching on to this forum pretty quickly, @Dilophoboa_Titanoboa! Two things I have noticed this day are that you don’t have to resend your photographs (your new family/community here reads everything and sees everything haha) and it just may be your birthday? (There’s some cake next to your name)

It’s my birthday! @LadyHadden

1 Like

When is your birthday? @LadyHadden

Well, I did go off topic :sweat_smile:
Happy birthday @Dilophoboa_Titanoboa!!

1 Like

Me too just now I went off topic. And thank you! @LadyHadden

1 Like

I am celebrating my birthday. The cake is so delicious! @LadyHadden

1 Like

You should see cake next to my name too in a couple of weeks. :blush:

1 Like

No fishing for these days because there is coronavirus out there!! And the water are not 100 percent clean! @LadyHadden

1 Like

Why does coronavirus never end. I want it end faster!

1 Like

Cute!

I really like the seal pup!

1 Like

@LadyHadden
Thanks. I can’t wait to get out there again.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Necro-posting