Happy New Year!

I wish the very best for all of you guys as a new member of the Jurassic World family. I hope every single one of you having a real good time with your beloved ones and also staying safe.

Furthermore, especially to the ones who are far away from the people who they care about the most, I would like to offer my best and most sincere wishes. Please do not feel lonely, here we are.

Hoping the new year brings us a much more livable environment. Love you all, peace.

:sparkles:

25 Likes

Happy New Year!! Everyone :partying_face:

11 Likes

Happy new year everybody :partying_face:

Hopefully your not all self isolating like me and with family and friends :+1:

10 Likes

Happy new year to everybody​:tada::tada::sparkler::sparkler:
try to forget about corona virus for a day!:slightly_smiling_face:
I hope everybody is doing fine

10 Likes

Happy new year to everyone! This year showed us to value things we took for granted, let’s learn from this and make a great 2021, my best wishes to you

11 Likes

Happy New Year to all (still 10.5 hours to go here). Wishing you all the best.

9 Likes

Then that one is especially for you @Aether_12 :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Officially happy new year here!!! I hope everyone has a good start to 2021 and make it everything you want it to be!!! :sparkler::fireworks:

7 Likes

Yes… I had a really good start… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

My habit of re-reading older threads made me observe this.

Instead of “x months back” or month and date, it now shows Jun '20 :upside_down_face: Time fliessssssss

2 Likes

to motivate your 2021…

2 Likes

Happy New Year All! I have not got much to say, if it’ll be like 2020, then my motto will be the same(not mine but I adopted this motto), “Keep Calm and Panic”. I’ll hopefully be conscious all the time, even if it’s a situation to panic.

4 Likes

I liked 2020, oddly many people didn’t . It was quite a pleasant year.

3 Likes

I wonder who made that motto. :grin:

3 Likes

I hope it’s not too late to wish y’all a decent new year
I brought a paleoart for a good start too

Spino waiting for his gen 2

5 Likes

hahaha :joy:

1 Like