Ludia Forums

Happy Tug-Of-War Day

Happy Tug-Of-War Day

If you could pick one dinosaur to be on your team for a game of Tug-O-War who would you pick?

Click HERE on your mobile device to receive your reward:

*Friendly reminder to follow forum rules when posting

11 Likes

I would pick Brachiosaurus I am not sure how it would hold the rope, but if it doesn’t want to move I don’t think it will.

9 Likes

I’m not sure about T-Rex, but I’ll choose DWade to be the judge!

5 Likes

Argentinosaurus because it’s the heaviest ever.
However, Ankylosaurus seems better designed for the job.

4 Likes

The one and only, Lord Lythronax.

14 Likes

Lord Lythronax. No one pulls a rope with the King on the other end. :t_rex: :crown:

3 Likes

You beat me to it! GG

3 Likes

Sauropods would obviously hold the rope in their teeth, this is good because it makes it hard on the opponent. I would choose Indominus Rex.

Thanks for the fun, cash-giving fun :grin:

3 Likes

I would choose indo 2 because of cautious strike causing him to distract the opponents and becomes faster and a bunch of new stuff.

2 Likes

It’d probably put one of its legs in those holes at the end(from where I play it there’s holes at each end of the rope)

3 Likes

Anything to start but I’d swap in dracoceratops before the nerf. That way the whole team is taken out.

5 Likes

Going to go with Bajatonodon. It is big. It is huge. Oh and it regenerates, like crazy so I think it must have boundless energy.

4 Likes

Why is Alankylosaurus so small in the picture? or is it just far away?

2 Likes

I’d pick a ankylosaurus so i could wrap the rope around one of it’s spikes to make the rope easier to pull.

2 Likes

Dilpoventator to distract people.

2 Likes

Hmmm… L30 Apato with Tier 20 health boost.

4 Likes

I’m going to say Grypoly. It can immobilize the other side letting you pull easier, it can regenerate, and you can’t escape from it.

3 Likes

I’d throw legos on the ground by the opposing sides feet. Try pulling that rope now :rofl:

5 Likes

Geminititan. I’m sure that she would just slap the heck out of anyone who dares try to pull her rope xD

4 Likes

Neck slap!

1 Like