Ludia Forums

Happy valentine's day

:heart: Happy Valentine’s day! ! :heart:

I hope you all have a safe and good day and maybe some of our matches can come back today.

This is me waiting to see if this happens:

tumblr_f968363ecfd341374b99cabeee6c5a6e_4fdf6a59_400

3 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day :blush:! I really should have matched with Theo much later so at least there was a match to talk to today :sweat_smile::woman_shrugging: But, for real…just smile through it :joy::cry:

1 Like

hahahah indeed!! This happens to me for always rushing all the characters XD But to be honest I expected they would do something today… :’(

1 Like

I saved Albert until this morning thinking they might do something with Theo but it just didn’t happen. A little disappointed since now I don’t have anyone left either

1 Like

Same here :frowning: I guess we might have someone back this Tuesday but it is funny to see that a game like this didn’t do anything on Valentine’s. T.T But oh well… at this point I just want someone back no matter who is

I hate valentine’s day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

I can’t believe that my bae Emmalyn didn’t even send me a card from Machu Picchu. I’m so gonna dump her when she gets back :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

And if I find out that Grace Kim has spent valentines with her moody flat mate instead of me she’s dumped too.

At least Vittoria has a valid excuse, she’s a werewolf!

Hopefully Felicia Fatal appears soon and sweeps me off my feet before the others reappear, so that I can make them jealous and regret leaving me here alone.

In other news it’s pancake day today in the UK. That’s always been my favourite day, much more than Valentines. You know where you stand with a pancake, pancakes never let you down. I :heart::two_hearts::heart: pancakes!

3 Likes

I hope your matches come back soon >.<!!!

Happy Pancakes day, I agree, Pancakes will never let you down :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like